Forest v City Match Thread | Page 11 | Vital Football

Forest v City Match Thread

We played well...if we took our chances we would got something...not allowing City not to score is almost impossible...somehow they will score...its the chances missed that hurt..

"City are flying"

"Routine success"

"Like a training game"

All comments from USA commentary. They could've got turned over easily today based on the balance of chances.

Shit away support too.

And another word for Oil Money FC. You are part of the cabal ruining the game. Feel free to enjoy the spoils of the money you were allowed to spend, that we have been deducted points for spending a tiny fraction of.

Post match analysis on Peacock as you'd expect. Barely any credit for us.

ON the face of it it looks as if we really should have got something from that, & we did play much better than of late and had chances to score a couple. However the last 20 minutes they just played within themselves, you could argue that had we taken our chances they wouldn't have been able to do that, bit I think if necessary they could have upped the ante a bit.
At least we didn't ship 4 or 5 so minimal damage to goal difference but face a nervous wait to see how Neco & Murillo are, if only we could guarantee we put in performances like that in last 3 games we'd probably be OK but I just don't think we will

Don't know if it would have made any difference, but why when it was obvious Williams was going to have go off did we not delay things so Sub could be ready to come on before the corner was taken, we really don't seem to have the nous to do things like that & it costs us
Ref wouldn't allow it, as we were still assessing Neco

In all fairness we played really well until their 2nd goal. We totally lost our shape with the substitutions in my opinion but at nil two it was all over by then anyway. I don't think City were 2 goals better than us but there you go.
All we have to do now is beat Burnley and Sheffield United right?

I know I’m getting to get shot down for this but I’m not 100 percent convinced by Murillo at CB . I would go Boly and Niakhate in all 3 remaining games . And chuck dominguez in . Otherwise as you were