Forest v Chelsea match thread | Page 25 | Vital Football

Forest v Chelsea match thread

And going by your post United should've fucked Fergie off

They were on the verge of doing so. Should we wait for a scrappy cup win to see if it can turn things around for Nuno?

I wouldn't hold out much hope to be honest given that we could barely make it past lower league opposition on four ocassions this season.

True.
However we gave a good account of ourselves and we're competitive against an inform top side.
That's good enough for me.
If we'd been hammered I might be more negative.
It could have been a lot worse had Luton and Burnley hung in.
That's fine, if we're seeing out the games where "inform" and "top side" doesn't apply. But by and large we've ballsed those up too.

I’d play the same starting team next week . Just close the game out and no super attacking play.

Seriously.

What is it you suffer with again? ADH? It something?
Genuine question.
Whatever it is is glass half empty a main symptom of it?
ADHD

But Its not my ADHD that is making me pessimistic, it's my eyes and what they are seeing whenever they see our results

I’d play the same starting team next week . Just close the game out and no super attacking play.
You do realise that "just close the game out" is a lot easier to say than actually do, don't you?

You do realise that "just close the game out" is a lot easier to say than actually do, don't you?
Yes but against a team on 24 points we really really should do it comfortably . I’d actually play Taiwo and Williams if fit

I felt as deflated and pissed off as ever leaving that game… it was likely alcohol driven, but I went into the game bouncing after the result of Luton and Burnley and it was absolutely set up with an excellent atmosphere to go and deliver in style… surprise surprise we cock it up yet again.

A lot of arguing about being negative and miserable but I think people are just absolutely fucked off at this team continually disappointing fans when they’re so wholeheartedly backed by both said fans and relegation rivals alike. Just fucking go and win it and stop being ‘close to getting something’.

We weren’t bad at all…pretty good in fact, but yet again, even with the pressure off, they manage to lose when they were winning with 10 to go. I’m sure I’ll be over it by tomorrow but it’s been a shit show of a season and today was the perfect example of the last 9 months. Bring on the next one, hopefully without Nuno

I paid £400 to watch us lose 3-2 (Legends lounge). My mate returned the favour and we lost 3-2.

The first game v Brighton, under SC, we scored early but were then outplayed, 1-2 at HT.

Ref gave them a soft pen, didn't give us the same but was persuaded to give it by VAR - Dunk had a meltdown and was sent off. We couldn't get back from 2-3.

Second game Newcastle, possible dark arts as they scored from a corner, 2-2 at HT. Awoniyi scored but was just offside, then he was through but fouled by the keeper.

Turning point of the season. Even Shearer said it was a penalty but VAR looked the other way. Dominguez shoved over to create space for their winner, but again ignored. 2-3 again and it all continued downhill from there.

I think anyone who has been to the game is going to come home feeling extremely dejected
That seems
You have literally sat watching football on your sofa while swearing at and insulting people on a forum on your phone. All fucking afternoon and now the evening.

Forgive me for feeling I have nothing to envy in your direction

If you don't feel disappointed in what has happened today then I'd venture that you just don't care that much, which I have long suspected.
I don't care that much that I would rather spend my evening seeking to be miserable when I could be cheerful. If that is what you want to do, there is something wrong with you.