Forest V Blades - Do or Die thread | Page 29 | Vital Football

Forest V Blades - Do or Die thread

We dont need too many players; Hennessey, Boly, Filipe, Arter, McKenna, Worrell, Soh, Bowler and Kouyate will all be gone.

Montiel, Tavares, Reyna, Ribiero and Origi will have gone back to their parent Clubs

We need to be looking at off loading Niakhate, Toffolo, Panzo, O Brien and Mangala, if he does not sign for Lyon; Apart from Mangala, they all have one year left of their Contracts so we wont get any money for them - send them out on loan

Turner and Vlachimodis need fucking off, but the same applies, no one will pay them what we pay them, so it will be a loan.

Assuming none of the first team get sold on, that leaves us around 19 players which include Richards, Dennis and Aguillera.

We need 4 quality signings and a few loans - Experienced Keeper for competition, another forward, possibly a younger forward to develop, another midfield player, ideally one with leadership qualities and an experienced central defender who will get in players faces and get them to defend as they should be doing.
I’d give Boly another year. Dont forget Huang needs offloading

Is Bowler out of contract this summer? Add another FB to the list and sign Aina

Would like Tarkowski to rotate with Boly with Oma and Murillo either side

Tough, dominating and a leader

Anyway I'm suggesting we should be in for the 3 players Burnley fans don't want to lose

It's a great sign and these aren't just unproven Championship players

Definitely the quality to improve on players we would move on. And experienced at this level.

This isn't like signing Toff and O'Brien from Huddersfield which is where we were at when promoted. This is buying Premier League quality players from a sinking ship (hopefully
Surely they are bottom 3 Premier quality. Nothing more.

I'd definitely keep tofolo. Not gonna get some one who is as dedicated and happy with his squad position as him.

I'd like us to have a look at josh Sargent if Norwich don't make it thru play offs. Think he would work well with our forward unit and set up.

I'd definitely keep tofolo. Not gonna get some one who is as dedicated and happy with his squad position as him.

I'd like us to have a look at josh Sargent if Norwich don't make it thru play offs. Think he would work well with our forward unit and set up.
Jesus 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I would have accepted a five point increase this season. Ten would have been great. Given the core squad that we have, we should be targeting 50 points if we stay up. Any more is a bonus…

I think you can't buy the hard yards- even more so when you start from scratch. it has taken this long to get a squad, now we need to tune it.

Jesus what?

Wept into his cornflakes while watching you furiously thrap yourself silly over your delusions of Connor Gallagher and Daniel podance.

Which part of what I wrote do you not agree with. Tofolo? Actually been one of our better players this season. Solid pro happy with his squad place. Pretty sad that you would rather go e his squad place to one leg willy Richards when he's still barely played enough to gain our trust he can put up with the premier league.

Sargent. Plenty of more established premier league clubs than us having a sniff so we probably wouldn't have a chance anyway.

Jesus what?

Wept into his cornflakes while watching you furiously thrap yourself silly over your delusions of Connor Gallagher and Daniel podance.

Which part of what I wrote do you not agree with. Tofolo? Actually been one of our better players this season. Solid pro happy with his squad place. Pretty sad that you would rather go e his squad place to one leg willy Richards when he's still barely played enough to gain our trust he can put up with the premier league.

Sargent. Plenty of more established premier league clubs than us having a sniff so we probably wouldn't have a chance anyway.
No delusions on Podence as he’s a player who played under Nuno and is at Oly, under the influence of EM

If we wants back to the prem the link is obvious

In any transfer we need to look at improving not just be happy with players who are happy with being a squad player

Richards was signed with huge potential and a decent pedigree. Poor fucker had 18 months of injuries and is now showing signs of getting back to normal. With a pre-season under him he’s an upgrade on Toffolo. We still need another FB though, or we keep Toff for another year

Sargent? Need much better than a lightweight ginger yank

Can someone explain in layman’s terms our budget next season?

Has BJ money worked in our favour?

I think there’s some cost effective options in Bundesliga and South America if we look

Can someone explain in layman’s terms our budget next season?

Has BJ money worked in our favour?

I think there’s some cost effective options in Bundesliga and South America if we look
BJ money makes no difference because we are judged over three seasons and we will be allowed to lose £91m. Doesn't matter if it's in this season's accounts; we spent a lot last season (and this to be fair) and the 21/22 season that drops out was one where we didn't spend a lot.

The IC report mentions that as forecast to go over that limit by around £15m I think. It isn't clear whether that includes future fee for Mangala or not, or whether it is a P&S loss (as in a loss over what we are allowed under P&S) or just an overall loss (as in we can lose around £35m a season and we are projecting to lose around £15m). My instinct is that it is probably the worse of the two.

BJ money makes no difference because we are judged over three seasons and we will be allowed to lose £91m. Doesn't matter if it's in this season's accounts; we spent a lot last season (and this to be fair) and the 21/22 season that drops out was one where we didn't spend a lot.

The IC report mentions that as forecast to go over that limit by around £15m I think. It isn't clear whether that includes future fee for Mangala or not, or whether it is a P&S loss (as in a loss over what we are allowed under P&S) or just an overall loss (as in we can lose around £35m a season and we are projecting to lose around £15m). My instinct is that it is probably the worse of the two.
So we need to sell someone decent?