Forest V Blades - Do or Die thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Forest V Blades - Do or Die thread

We’ll play well they’ll get a corner & score & that’ll be that

Nuno then needs to be sacked as he’s a stupid useless boring ****

I would be nervous about this one if I didn't think we'd already blown it (unless IC result surprises us) I just hope that the team prove me wrong, but I just don't think they have it in them to come out on top in games that are a scrap, which is why we tend to put in our better performances against better teams.
Please go out & prove me wrong

Nuno says the aim is to dominate the game from start to finish

(Which I think is certainly possible)

We are more than capable of doing that but still not winning though

I see this as a scrappy game where we will likely miss some sitters as usual sending blood pressure soaring

That twat McBurnie will likely play and he wants nothing more than to send us down

I predicted a 2-0 win. Hope it’s more, but going for a goal mid way through the first half and then in injury time

This is either going to be 1-0 Blades or 0-5 Forest

Just got a feeling we’re going to shit on them

Aina and Montiel both vulnerable in a back 4

And nowhere near as able to get forward

I think our potential downfall is conceding silly goals today whilst trying to go at them thinking we have to outscore etc

But fingers crossed it all works out ok

I would have been happier with a back 5

We've just got to do our job.

I don't mean to be disrespectful to Blades as they have had a tough time, but half their team wouldn't even get on our bench. Osborn, Robinson, Trusty, Arblaster, Ahmedhozovic, Foderingham, Brooks, probably Bogle- I can't see any of them displacing the options we have on the bench.

Hamer is a good player but would not displace Danilo or MGW from our side.

Archer is a good player but wouldn't displace Elanga or CHO, neither would Brereton.

We are better than them, all over the pitch and they have to go out there and actually prove it on the pitch rather than on paper

Aina and Montiel both vulnerable in a back 4

And nowhere near as able to get forward

I think our potential downfall is conceding silly goals today whilst trying to go at them thinking we have to outscore etc

But fingers crossed it all works out ok

I would have been happier with a back 5
So would I go be honest, not sure Yates is worth losing the defender for in a game like this

Would have preferred the five at the back but with Montiel I am not sure it would be as effective.

I would have been tempted to have Ains on the right and Toff on the left with 3 at the back and Murillo given some freedom.