Forest players out on loan | Vital Football

Forest players out on loan

Polly 433

Vital Football Hero
I know several posters like updates as to how Forest Players are doing whilst on loan elsewhere. Particularly from supporters from exotic places across the globe and even a few who claim to be in Nottingham but are not in this World.

Much talk at present about players going out on loan but to my knowledge we have
Cummings at Peterboro,
Grant at Luton,
Walker at Mansfield and
Crookes at Lincoln.

Walker and Cummings have been scoring consistently but bit quieter re Grant and Crookes.

Hope posters keep this thread up dated so we all remain up to date re players getting experience elsewhere.

im realising that loaning them out to lower league clubs is a bit pointless. how many players have we loaned to lower league clubs that have gone on to establish themselves here? OR being sold for a fortune? They need to be loaned to at least a Championship standard league or moved on perhaps.

Cummings scores two for Boro. Crookes doesn't play. Walker does OK and Grant scores wonder free kick, top left.

Cummings has 6 goals and 2 assist so far
Grant 1 goal 1 assist
Walker 1 goal 1 assist according to the Fotmob app

I see Zach Clough got subbed after 30 mins on his debut for Rochdale. Some are suggesting it was because he was in danger of getting a second yellow card.

Anyone seen the video of Cummings being a twat and trashing his flat and throwing a chair at his window?

I'll have you know that my post was a whole 4 minutes before the thread... but if you wanna take this to off topic, it's your cornflakes!

See Toby Edser is off to Woking for a month long loan. He is captain and ever present in U23's and has a lot of experience at that level. This is a step up and if he settles could be longer.