Cummings throws a TV through his own window | Vital Football

Cummings throws a TV through his own window

To be honest, I've felt like doing that a few times with mine when Netflix keeps crashing.

I can empathise.

I would advise him not to throw it through the window though as he might then inadvertantly end up having to look at a view of Peterborough

Perhaps it was a misunderstanding and he thought that to get away from Forest someone had to come in and smash the transfer window record.

This illustrates exactly why he'll never be a top professional footballer. The days of the likes of Gazza, Adams and Sheringham going out and getting pissed up while still being at the top of the sport are gone.

Footballers these days need to be athletes who operate at peak physical fitness. Those that aren't/ don't play for Peterborough.

Perhaps this was while he was at Rangers and he was attempting to make his property more in keeping with the local Glasgow ascetic?

To be honest, I've felt like doing that a few times with mine when Netflix keeps crashing.

I can empathise.

I would advise him not to throw it through the window though as he might then inadvertantly end up having to look at a view of Peterborough

While I don't live there, I do work in Peterborough and there are a lot worse places I can tell you. As a History teacher you would probably really enjoy the Flag Fen site and the Cathedral square in the centre of the city is quite lovely really.

While I don't live there, I do work in Peterborough and there are a lot worse places I can tell you. As a History teacher you would probably really enjoy the Flag Fen site and the Cathedral square in the centre of the city is quite lovely really.
I have been to Peterborough Cathedral as Katherine of Aragon is buried there. Indeed, it is really good.

I actually like the football ground too.

My problem with the place is how short a distance you have to walk from the centre before the streets are full of betting shops and cash converters. That's rarely a sign of a thriving local economy.

You are right that there are worse places. I imagine (I've never been there, I admit) that many places in Glasgow qualify. Having played for Rangers, Forest and Peterborough in the space of 12 months he's been on a right tour of shitholes.

If we loan him to Blackpool next he'll be throwing himself out of the window:rotfl:

DMac has tweeted that the matter has been dealt with internally, so it was clearly a recent incident.

Daft Lad, who needs to chose his friends more carefully!

DMac has tweeted that the matter has been dealt with internally, so it was clearly a recent incident.

Daft Lad, who needs to chose his friends more carefully!

Daft lad? He's 23 years-old, and can't stop himself from vandalising his own place when encouraged by his mates?

More like, thuggish lout that needs professional help.

Maybe he lives by the ground and the instructions say “place the television on top of the stand.”

I’ll get my coat.