Forest in USA for preseason | Vital Football

Forest in USA for preseason

Widdow

Vital 1st Team Regular
http://m.nottinghampost.com/mark-warburton-s-nottingham-forest-to-head-to-usa-for-pre-season-training-camp/story-30368219-detail/story.html

Pre season starting to take shape. Not sure why have to travel that far to get fit but suppose give our US fans a chance to see them in Tampa

Widdow - 2/6/2017 11:20

http://m.nottinghampost.com/mark-warburton-s-nottingham-forest-to-head-to-usa-for-pre-season-training-camp/story-30368219-detail/story.html

Pre season starting to take shape. Not sure why have to travel that far to get fit but suppose give our US fans a chance to see them in Tampa

Guess where I am going and I don't care if I have fly in fooking cargo plane :108:

Let's hope we spot some gems playing for Saprissa that could be eligible for a work permit.

They are a club who produces most of the Costa Rica team but I'm sure would be available for cheaper than signings from League 2, which I would say is decent considering that these are the top players from a county that is a similar standard to England in world football.

Great stuff. My GF is from Miami (although she's ended up living with me in Mapperley for reasons that no one we know can comprehend!) and we will be in FL visiting her family early/mid July. I'm told Miami to Tampa is a long way though. Outside chance of a game in Miami?

ZedRed - 2/6/2017 17:08

Let's hope we spot some gems playing for Saprissa that could be eligible for a work permit.

They are a club who produces most of the Costa Rica team but I'm sure would be available for cheaper than signings from League 2, which I would say is decent considering that these are the top players from a county that is a similar standard to England in world football.

Tampa or Top Valley. Quite the choice.

bgmineralman - 2/6/2017 16:49

Guess where I am going and I don't care if I have fly in fooking cargo plane :108:

Book that Cargo plane as its been confirmed by the club!

Widdow - 6/6/2017 16:29

bgmineralman - 2/6/2017 16:49

Book that Cargo plane as its been confirmed by the club!

Actually don't book it as don't think will be any friendlies!

Why go all that way? what is the benefit and to who? I thought the only one running to Trumpsville was Teresa May?

Bad news for Big Al

The team will head to Florida on Monday 3 July before returning to Nottingham on Friday 14 July. There will not be any matches played during the training camp which will be closed to the public.

Nanpantan red - 7/6/2017 07:55

Bad news for Big Al

The team will head to Florida on Monday 3 July before returning to Nottingham on Friday 14 July. There will not be any matches played during the training camp which will be closed to the public.

Trying to wade through the double negative there, does that mean there will be matches that are open to the public, or that there will be no matches at all & the training sessions are closed to the public??

bgmineralman - 7/6/2017 15:26

Best part of my summer just got flushed down the toilet :158:

Meh forget the football go on a waffle house tour

A beautiful institution if ever there was one

tombalonga - 2/6/2017 20:27

Great stuff. My GF is from Miami (although she's ended up living with me in Mapperley for reasons that no one we know can comprehend!) and we will be in FL visiting her family early/mid July. I'm told Miami to Tampa is a long way though. Outside chance of a game in Miami?

Miami to Tampa is a great drive 3 1/2 hours shit load of alligators and a little stop in Punta Gorda too boot happy days