Forest in Europe Fred | Page 8 | Vital Football

Forest in Europe Fred

U gonna do this every time we lose?

It's worth noting we played a team that actually plays in Europe and far from getting turned over, was a game we arguably should have won.

Add the dropped pts on and you see that this team is capable and not so far away.
Just having a laugh mate. Nothing personal

Someone please napalm this Fred until we actually get to Europe we were in the relegation zone if we’d lost & Luton won. Yes we beat Man Utd but it’s their worst losses in a start to a season in 94 years

Someone please napalm this Fred until we actually get to Europe we were in the relegation zone if we’d lost & Luton won. Yes we beat Man Utd but it’s their worst losses in a start to a season in 94 years

I see someone let Mr happy loose...

If I remember the after match interview, nuno all but ORDERED us to celebrate.

Newcastle now man utd. Beating those teams is the way into Europe.

When we get there no one will be happier than me but let’s get there first, in fact let’s get out of the relegation battle first because right now we can be caught by Luton who with all due respect are completely dog shit

When we get there no one will be happier than me but let’s get there first, in fact let’s get out of the relegation battle first because right now we can be caught by Luton who with all due respect are completely dog shit

Fine. But have you followed nuno's instructions yet?

If not, put your phone down, stop everything you are doing and then celebrate with a smile on your face.

(You can always Google smile).

Fresh start, new year we have the resources to go to the next level. Maybe not this year, but next year who knows. It’s easier to have doubts than believe. Who dares wins. Owner, manager, players and fans all moving in the same direction.

Happy new year, happy new ambitions. The only way is up, baby!

Actually consistently beating nothing teams like Bournemouth (which we rarely do) is a better (but less fun) recipe for success.

Fine. But have you followed nuno's instructions yet?

If not, put your phone down, stop everything you are doing and then celebrate with a smile on your face.

(You can always Google smile).

Duck i live in Cornwall there are more Man Utd fans here than in Manchester, either because they live here or have comedown for Christmas