Forest and the Bushwackers | Page 8 | Vital Football

Forest and the Bushwackers

I personally thought that he was going to have some more time.

But bloody hell, his interview just then was glum. He doesn't sound confident he'll have a job by Tuesday

Was I seeing things when we lost 2 in 20. That wasn’t a bad run.

But that was full of draws - not a run that enables you to make up the lost ground - stand still if you're lucky. This team is not good enough to string together a run of wins.

Derby held on at Norwich despite a ridiculous amount of injury time being played for them again.

I guess the question is does Marinakis back Karanka in Jan or not

If he doesn’t think he’s up to it then he won’t back him

You are the tragic **** crying on Your wife's shoulder after the brexit vote . Says it all . Little bitch

Supported this club alot longer than you.
Don't give a shit chap

Nottingham born and bread. My family have supported the club since the early 50's. I don't need to compete with you on pedigree you miserable tosser.

I agree that if a manager was a poor appointment in the first place they should go. I don't think that's the case this time.

Your footballing and glory hunting experience tells you that every single manageer of the last 20 years was crap and needed sacking within a year. And I'm naive?

Strange how this wobble has coincided with the loss of 3/4 centre backs, just when we were starting to look a decent unit. Sacking Karanka is stupid. But now the threat of it is out there and it's just a matter of time. The board have shown their intentions, part of me thinks they may aswell crack on with it. The sooner the better if it's going to be done.

I think the wobble coincides with THAT interview, when speculation was about family problems, only for him to say nothing personal followed by the hiring of a new DoF

But that was full of draws - not a run that enables you to make up the lost ground - stand still if you're lucky. This team is not good enough to string together a run of wins.

Derby held on at Norwich despite a ridiculous amount of injury time being played for them again.
So now they are the Man City of the Championship, because they’ve won at Norwich.They also lost at Bolton and Rotherham. This league is a nightmare, and a few defeats shouldn’t really cost a bloke his job.

Just some random thoughts

It is a 9 month season. Therre are going to be ups and downs.

The club has had some injuries in the defensive half but I would imagine we will get those players back. None of the injuries appear to be season ending.

While I am not sure AK is the right person for the job, I think he has done well with what we have. Does not excuse Norwich but you have to look and bad. Replacing AK now or even talking about it is probably quite premature

Let's see where we are at in early March before coming to conclusions about the season. Not happy about what has transpired this week with the tie at Norwich and loss at Millwall. However it is a very competitive table this year.

So now they are the Man City of the Championship, because they’ve won at Norwich.They also lost at Bolton and Rotherham. This league is a nightmare, and a few defeats shouldn’t really cost a bloke his job.

I only noted the Derby result as I caught it as I was typing - mixed feelings on that one.

Agreed it shouldn't cost Karanka his job but I don't think our owner does patience. I still don't think we are good enough to close the gap, as we will have to have a winning run, not just an undefeated one.

I think the wobble coincides with THAT interview, when speculation was about family problems, only for him to say nothing personal followed by the hiring of a new DoF
Yes I think that is the top and bottom of it, he was given an ultimatum I think and results things have gotten worse since then.

His interview on radio sounds like a condemned man...had a few calls from the lads that went......fucking shocking apparently ...didn't sound too bad on radio

Paul Taylor said it's more than just results that he will be sacked over . Supporting forest has been torture last 20 plus years

Grown men 24/7

No wonder posters like me, Ingy, Radford, AC, Jackdaw (wish the poor **** well, hes just had a H/A ffs) ORF, RedBasie, Feco and LBL post exclusively in OFF TOPIC

Some of you Berkeley Hunts need to take a good hard look at yourselves. Falling out with each other but you have never met, threatening legal action and yet you have never shared a fisHcake

Pathetic

I just hope Vital are taking note and are willing to make this place thrive again, I really do

You are the tragic **** crying on Your wife's shoulder after the brexit vote . Says it all . Little bitch

Supported this club alot longer than you.

Jock - this post was unecessary keep the arguments focused on the team

Pope- telling someone to "fuck off" is not good debating technique and it triggered this response from Jock

To Both Keep the insults football related please

Pope- telling someone to "fuck off" is not good debating technique and it triggered this response from Jock

But surely its the fisHcake talk that causes the problems? Thats why they went to coyrs?

Grown men 24/7

No wonder posters like me, Ingy, Radford, AC, Jackdaw (wish the poor **** well, hes just had a H/A ffs) ORF, RedBasie, Feco and LBL post exclusively in OFF TOPIC

Some of you Berkeley Hunts need to take a good hard look at yourselves. Falling out with each other but you have never met, threatening legal action and yet you have never shared a fisHcake

Pathetic

I just hope Vital are taking note and are willing to make this place thrive again, I really do
While I totally agree, it's posts like this that get our managers sacked on a bi annual timeframe. I am lanningon setting up a new forum for reporting this kind of thing to the authorities.

I

I Apologise to the forum and to Jock. I don't actually have a problem with Jock, I'm just bloody angry and he was just 'in the way'. Sorry chap, no hard feelings.

Sick of forest ruining my weekend and of this whole charade. Every one of the candidates mentioned just make me nauseous to be honest.