(FOOTBALL TALK!!) Pompey v Wycombe | Vital Football

(FOOTBALL TALK!!) Pompey v Wycombe

Chix

Vital Champions League
<font face="arial, helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#0066ff" style="">Well if It isn't rained off Pompey will play Wycombe at Fratton tomorrow and will be going for  5 games unbeaten.. but given the performance rather than the result on Saturday.. what line up would you put out tomorrow.. remember as it stands at the moment John Marquis has returned to Millwall .. </font>

OK I'm gonna go first

Think we will see a couple of changes

Carson

Moutauouakil
N'Gala
Bradley
Devera

Wallace
Ferry
Racon
Barcham

Holmes
Agyemang

Subs..

Smith
Painter
Cooper
Ertl
Mahon
Padovani
Bird

Same team except Cooper for Moutakil, Holmes in place of Barcham, & Marquis partnering Big Pat. ( this is after hearing that Marquis has today signed for another month.)

Renamed the thread the 'Football Talk' one Chix, not really worth putting a different one up for this is it...

Got to say that I would not be apposed to that side tbh Chix, but with Marquis staying would be surprised if he wasnt a starter?

Thats IF the game goes ahead!

<a style="color:#0E4FB0" href="http://www.portsmouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=17234" target="blank"><b>Click here to make your prediction: Pompey v Wycombe</b></a>.

What's the weather like on the Island now then ?

I went west .. from Salisbury to Warminster yesterday and it was hammering it down.. Hayling also go hit didn't it .. All dry ish here now .. but I am 25 miles from Fratton ...

Could be off then if youve had as much rain as us! if not, cant see that the surface will allow us to play the ball on the ground, could work against us. Agree with Wiggy, this is going to be a tough game. 1-2 to Wycombe.

When I left this morning it poured down again. Sunday saw some torrential downpours...

Even tho I will not make it I hope its on.

Still no news on whether on or off ... or even if there is gonna be an inspection...

Hope its on! I think its in our interest. We're on a decent run of form and today game would be a great one to get another 3 points..
I'll be listening to it through Pompey Player in the comfort of my room. I'll be there saturday though!

Love a game under the lights but cant make it tonight. I have a bad feeling about this game too, I hope I am wrong. I'll go 1-1, I like the idea of Chix's to reinstate Barcham and push Holmes up with Big Pat, it worked well before. I think the side will be the same apart from the goalkeeper, Id like to see Ferry in for Ertl, or even Mahon but dont think it will happen.

Hi Jake & Weller .. good to hear form you guys .. I'm beginning to think that the radio might be the best option tonight... I plan to leave Salisbury about half four .. and am just praying it is not called off once I've left .. or even worse dry for the game and chucking it down on the drive home !

It could go either way tonight but I'm hedging my bets on us (fingers crossed)

PUP

Definitely will need to improve on the showing from Saturday as Wycombe (all due respect to Bury) are a better side than the one we faced then and WONT be as forgiving if they get the chances Bury did...

im guessing its on as i cant find anything about it. plan to leave in an hour, hopefully the journey will be ok down and back, the roads are crap around here, lots of standing water.
Got my ticket but have to say not really looking forward to it tonight, my mojo seems to be having an off day, sure i'll be fine once there.

penton - 22/10/2013 15:38

im guessing its on as i cant find anything about it. plan to leave in an hour, hopefully the journey will be ok down and back, the roads are crap around here, lots of standing water.
Got my ticket but have to say not really looking forward to it tonight, my mojo seems to be having an off day, sure i'll be fine once there.

I'm leaving now Penton... so if it is off we have both wasted our time :17: