Football programmes: Forest and others | Vital Football

Football programmes: Forest and others

chandos9

Vital Squad Member
I have around 100- 200 football programmes, many of which are Forest from the late 1970s and onwards, some Shrewsbury Town from late 70s to 80s, some Chelsea from when I used to take my late step- son there in the 2000s. We have just moved house and my wife is, perfectly reasonably, pointing out that these would appear to be old rubbish, but it seems a shame to put them in the bin.
If anyone on here wants them and is prepared to pay the postage/ parcel whatever for them (it is a couple of cardbox boxes worth), then PM me and we can sort it out. I am not going to go to a lot of trouble itemising them, but so far as Forest is concerned, there are some 1970s home Forest ones, plenty of away ones from the late 1990s onwards. There are also some from games I have never been to, involving random clubs: I think I must while a child have sent off for some advertised in Shoot! or something. But almost all of them fall in the three categories I have put above.

I have around 100- 200 football programmes, many of which are Forest from the late 1970s and onwards, some Shrewsbury Town from late 70s to 80s, some Chelsea from when I used to take my late step- son there in the 2000s. We have just moved house and my wife is, perfectly reasonably, pointing out that these would appear to be old rubbish, but it seems a shame to put them in the bin.
If anyone on here wants them and is prepared to pay the postage/ parcel whatever for them (it is a couple of cardbox boxes worth), then PM me and we can sort it out. I am not going to go to a lot of trouble itemising them, but so far as Forest is concerned, there are some 1970s home Forest ones, plenty of away ones from the late 1990s onwards. There are also some from games I have never been to, involving random clubs: I think I must while a child have sent off for some advertised in Shoot! or something. But almost all of them fall in the three categories I have put above.
People will pay reasonable money for these on eBay if you would be so inclined. Especially any special ones, like Pearce's debut, etc