Football Media 23/24 | Page 17 | Vital Football

Football Media 23/24

Typical of the bollocks that circulates about BBB and his move from City - from the BBC’s Simon (closet rag) Stone:-

“His exploits have raised questions about Guardiola's wisdom in letting Palmer go.”

Swiftly followed by a reference to “Pep’s claims….” Which is a fairly mealy mouthed way of reporting and implies that Stone doubts Guardiola’s words. He has chosen to present it in a negative way. Interestingly Pep’s comments have not been refuted.

Stone proving only that he is a one-eyed twat. Players have left clubs before but this is a very convenient narrative for the limited media types like Stone who could have headline Ed the story “Cole Palmer WANTED to leave City” (and miss out on a historic treble and UEFA SUper Cup and World Club Cup btw).

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola defends selling Cole Palmer to Chelsea https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68852174

Typical of the bollocks that circulates about BBB and his move from City - from the BBC’s Simon (closet rag) Stone:-

“His exploits have raised questions about Guardiola's wisdom in letting Palmer go.”

Swiftly followed by a reference to “Pep’s claims….” Which is a fairly mealy mouthed way of reporting and implies that Stone doubts Guardiola’s words. He has chosen to present it in a negative way. Interestingly Pep’s comments have not been refuted.

Stone proving only that he is a one-eyed twat. Players have left clubs before but this is a very convenient narrative for the limited media types like Stone who could have headline Ed the story “Cole Palmer WANTED to leave City” (and miss out on a historic treble and UEFA SUper Cup and World Club Cup btw).

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola defends selling Cole Palmer to Chelsea https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68852174
I have definitely seen an interview with bbb when he said that he didn't want to leave.

We got decent money for him, he still would not be a regular in City's starters and is only in Chelsea's because they don't have anything better to put out there, hence their position in the League 9th 26 pts adrift

I have definitely seen an interview with bbb when he said that he didn't want to leave.

We got decent money for him, he still would not be a regular in City's starters and is only in Chelsea's because they don't have anything better to put out there, hence their position in the League 9th 26 pts adrift
“I have definitely seen an interview with bbb when he said that he didn't want to leave.”

My guess…lied. I’ll believe Pep over him any day.

In the meantime
Premier League to discuss potential salary cap

look which sides picture they show and it is not the Club with the highest wage bill
Of course. It plants the seed. It allows those looking at the article to infer from the image ......Evil City ruining football AGAIN