Football for all. | Vital Football

Football for all.

KennyKatona

Vital Youth Team
Good afternoon fellow Blades.

What is everyones thoughts on the Blades players continuing to take the knee?

Personally I think it should be the players the choice. If we have a couple of players who feel strongly enough about racism, we should, and the rest of the team should join and show solidarity with their stance and their team mates.

As a country we have come such a long way from the days of rampant racism, islamohobia, homophobia and bigotry and although there is still a way to go, I think we should all celebrate our difference.

Here is to a great season, and I hope it is one to remember.

UTB

Kenny

I'd like to see more Israelis at the Lane, especially army veterans who have protected their nation from absolute barbarism. Heroes.

Funny to see the OP starting a thread about tekin' a knee when not that long ago he was demanding threads on the topic be deleted and threatened to go to the Police to report one thread as a 'hate crime' to the mods. 😂

A female jockey promoting diversity yesterday. Looks as though the others found it amusing/bizarre.
Maybe the OP ought to be taking few knees too??? I know where I 'd aim mine.:eek::hmmm:
60811075-11059155-image-a-24_1659036943128.jpg

I'd like to see more Israelis at the Lane, especially army veterans who have protected their nation from absolute barbarism. Heroes.

Funny to see the OP starting a thread about tekin' a knee when not that long ago he was demanding threads on the topic be deleted and threatened to go to the Police to report one thread as a 'hate crime' to the mods. 😂
Personally I hope we are not going to be kneely men in more ways than one.

Tbf this probably stems from a piece in the star where they ask hecky if they are going to carry on or not

personally I hope they drop it

I had my fill of 'diversity' watching the awful wokefest opening ceremony in Birmingham the other night.

I'n not sure what Tom Daley mincing around has to do with elite sport, but there he was, mincing around.

I didn't think football was about politics, not according to FIFA anyways, which is why they wouldn't allow the England team to wear the poppy. Therefore, should kneeling be allowed? Personally, I don't think kneeling ever had an impact on the sport but nobody daren't stop it as it will be deemed offensive, and those who do will no doubt be considered racist.

You must be mixing me up with someone else. I've never threatened to report anyone to the police, or demanded threats be removed.

You must be getting me mixed up, however in the interests of the convival nature of this forum, I'll be more than happy to accept any apologies in advance

You are a really well known, popular and likeable poster who has been an active member of football forums for several years.

I'd be interested to know what your opinion is

My opinion is that crawling around on the ground gets you nowhere but invaded by the likes of fascist Russia.
My opinion is that when blacks and Arabs apologise for inventing slavery I'll say well done. Glad it's pretty much confined to today's people traffickers.
While I'm answering when will organised Muslim paedophile gangs preying on young girls be. hung.
When innocent girls who have been stoned to death in Muslim countries because they are to blame having been raped and when the systemic shagging of goats by Muslim men is deemed a bestial crime I'll celebrate progress. When life means life with no parole whatsoever and when it's fine to take the piss out of old Mohammed or whatever he's called I'll start to believe we're getting somewhere.
I'd also like the Chinese severely sanctioned and thrown out of western trade agreements for their disgusting genocide of the Uighar Muslims and treatment of Hong Kongers.
You take care of yourself.

Last edited:
I just hate having this WOKE and LGBQT rammed down my throat. What I like and dislike are my own ideals. Just don't understand why immigrants who break our laws aren't sent home. Most of the ones I know are great people but there are always some bad apples.

My opinion is that crawling around on the ground gets you nowhere but invaded by the likes of fascist Russia.
My opinion is that when blacks and Arabs apologise for inventing slavery I'll say well done. Glad it's pretty much confined to today's people traffickers.
While I'm answering when will organised Muslim paedophile gangs preying on young girls be. hung.
When innocent girls who have been stoned to death in Muslim countries because they are to blame having been raped and when the systemic shagging of goats by Muslim men is deemed a bestial crime I'll celebrate progress. When life means life with no parole whatsoever and when it's fine to take the piss out of old Mohammed or whatever he's called I'll start to believe we're getting somewhere.
You take care of yourself.

I’ve listened to your point of view and unfortunately I have to disagree.

The thing is what we are taught to believe fits a certain narrative. I’ll give you the example of Winston Churchill. Many regard him as a war hero but the reality about him is rather different. He was an alcoholic with a depraved taste in paedophila, but because people want to think of him as a war hero the fact he was a paedophile is too easily forgotten

I’ve listened to your point of view and unfortunately I have to disagree.

The thing is what we are taught to believe fits a certain narrative. I’ll give you the example of Winston Churchill. Many regard him as a war hero but the reality about him is rather different. He was an alcoholic with a depraved taste in paedophila, but because people want to think of him as a war hero the fact he was a paedophile is too easily forgotten

Ok. We will leave it there. I hope Israel and the Ukraine succeed and I won't be wasting any more of my time on your shit. Take care.

Final thought.
Why do Muslim males abuse women and goats. Be better having a pork sarnie and a pint, stop kneeling to some peado idiot every 5 minutes and get pissed now and again. Much better life.

Good afternoon fellow Blades.

What is everyones thoughts on the Blades players continuing to take the knee?

Personally I think it should be the players the choice. If we have a couple of players who feel strongly enough about racism, we should, and the rest of the team should join and show solidarity with their stance and their team mates.

As a country we have come such a long way from the days of rampant racism, islamohobia, homophobia and bigotry and although there is still a way to go, I think we should all celebrate our difference.

Here is to a great season, and I hope it is one to remember.

UTB

Kenny
giphy.webp