Football banter at work | Vital Football

Football banter at work

What a sour faced bitch she is - the lady in the BBC article I am referring to. Clearly she is a feminist attention seeking bint. Nothing of course to stop her talking about women's football which now receives more coverage than it has ever done.

Let's keep it light lads, just like this story. Utter nonsense that has shrivelled on first contact with the world. Like so many other such non stories it will have a half life equal to that of polonium.

I'd happily back a ban on chat about soaps, reality TV, curtains and blinds and so on. I used to exclude myself from it all but occasionally suffered three minutes of silent screaming in the lift.

“Chartered Management Institute head Ann Francke said sports banter can exclude women”

I wonder whether she is against chat about make-up, banging on about the sexy PT at the gym or discussing Love Island should be banned too? That sort of banter can exclude men and alienate us.

Last edited:
Little Miss Perfect - so prim and proper with her bloody self-righteous, holier than though attitude. Bet she is one of those women that gets out of the bath for a piss. What she needs is a bloody good seeing to between the sheets.

That's all very well (not the bath bit; that's disgusting), but what about all the blokes who can't stand football and live ou.. sorry, their lives pretending, pretending that they do like it just to feel included. We..sorry, they can't complain. They just have to suffer.

Anyway, hope we score some goals tomorrow!

“Chartered Management Institute head Ann Francke said sports banter can exclude women”

I wonder whether she is against chat about make-up, banging on about the sexy PT at the gym or discussing Love Island should be banned too? That sort of banter can exclude men and alienate us.

Careful what you say around her, I bet it all goes straight into her Diary...

This story won't go anywhere, talking about sport isn't going to be banned, nor is talking about soaps, reality TV or anything else that people like.

It just looks like another story that's been thrown out there to keep the people arguing amongst each other. And it's worked!

"It's very easy for it to escalate from VAR talk and chat to slapping each other on the back and talking about their conquests at the weekend."

This quote was classic - I'm sorry but VAR really isn't that exciting. 😂
I find it very odd that she thinks that football is a mans only conversation. Plenty of women do like football also. Quite sexist of her.