Fleetwood tickets | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fleetwood tickets

There's a couple attempting a pop - that's OK btw ๐Ÿ˜‰
One who's tried before and one who's concerned their latics laureate title is under threat ๐Ÿ˜

Not surprised all the tickets are selling out btw - the craic this season has been wonderful - 5 on the bounce helps mind !
Only missed Gills and today - and Fleetwood ๐Ÿ˜‰ - so far

There's a couple attempting a pop - that's OK btw ๐Ÿ˜‰
One who's tried before and one who's concerned their latics laureate title is under threat ๐Ÿ˜
KInell mate, you need to chill a little.

My response was meant as light banter with someone who I thought would appreciate it. If it wasn't taken that way, then I apologise.

If I'm having a pop, I do it better than that.
๐Ÿ˜‰

My response was meant as light banter with someone who I thought would appreciate it. If it wasn't taken that way, then I apologise.

๐Ÿ˜‰
W

Not surprised all the tickets are selling out btw - the craic this season has been wonderful - 5 on the bounce helps mind !
Only missed Gills and today - and Fleetwood ๐Ÿ˜‰ - so far

Nah nah nah ...I've got tkts for Fleetwood...not having a dig, but couldnโ€™t resist letting u know I got mine as I was on a day off as tkts went on sale. If I hear of any going I'll be sure to pm u if ur still interested??

๐Ÿ˜‰

'Knell mate'....u taking things a bit serious for someone normally perched up on that yonder fence...btw I didn't think u response was anything other than light hearted...maybeez Hampton's a bit miffed with lack of tkts. Anyroads so long as we keep winning away we shud ALL be happy...๐Ÿ˜‰

Nah nah nah ...I've got tkts for Fleetwood...not having a dig, but couldnโ€™t resist letting u know I got mine as I was on a day off as tkts went on sale. If I hear of any going I'll be sure to pm u if ur still interested??
Thanks for offer be quite a few in home end (COD and CHIP party)

'Knell mate'....u taking things a bit serious for someone normally perched up on that yonder fence...btw I didn't think u response was anything other than light hearted...maybeez Hampton's a bit miffed with lack of tkts. Anyroads so long as we keep winning away we shud ALL be happy...๐Ÿ˜‰
Not miffed Jock more delighted with our following tbh ๐Ÿ˜
Missing out on tickets is my own daft fault but determined to be at Morecambe !
UTFT ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค
That said the empty away end seats at Bolton last week and Wimbledon today are annoying - don't understand why clubs don't recruit extra stewards to maximise revenue !

UTFT ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค
That said the empty away end seats at Bolton last week and Wimbledon today are annoying - don't understand why clubs don't recruit extra stewards to maximise revenue !

My thots too...crazy that they can just chuck away poss extra revenue. The away support of late most def needs to be ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป & fair play to all those that have done so, I salute u all.

Why not buy ticket in home part there still available

Cos all ur asking for us trouble with a capital T.....imagine your team scores & your in the 'wrong' end...jump up n u cud end up with a kicking, don't jump up n u feel like uve missed out.....can't win imo ๐Ÿค”โ˜นโ˜น

You will need to become a member at Fleetwood. Very safe in their end
Donโ€™t need to be member went on fleetwood website and got too checkout print at home tickets . As long as you donโ€™t wear tangerine then you be ok.

UTFT ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค
It looked like there were loads of extra seats yesterday which is indeed annoying for those who wanted to go but couldnโ€™t

It looked like there were loads of extra seats yesterday which is indeed annoying for those who wanted to go but couldnโ€™t

Saw that. Not saying the stand was half empty but it certainly wasnโ€™t full. Most odd. Given the small away allocation you get at the ground Iโ€™d have thought they would use all available seats to maximise revenue. Seems like they designed the ground without any thought how the actual spaces would be used.