Fleetwood Score Prediction? | Page 4 | Vital Football

Fleetwood Score Prediction?

if anyone watched the game how did the young lads at centre half do?

After today’s showing Fleetwood have made an offer for Garner, they offered Krasner a bag of fish and chips. He said chuck in a couple of battered sausages and you can have Naismith too.

After today’s showing Fleetwood have made an offer for Garner, they offered Krasner a bag of fish and chips. He said chuck in a couple of battered sausages and you can have Naismith too.

Honestly not so good.

Sorry mate he's holding out for a bag of fishermans friends as well and will not let him go unless that sweetens the deal.

Honestly not so good.
I think that's massively unfair KDZ.

In the first half, both centre halves looked really composed, and played the ball really well, while Chris Merrie partnered Evans looking very combative and with a decent touch. Granted, Fleetwood should have probably scored, but the youngsters did themselves proud.

In the second half, Fleetwood obviously had to come at us, and it was Ched Evans coming on that changed things.. He's a decent player, and gave the two centre halves a lot more trouble than they'd had in the first half.

Crankshaw didn't have much time to impress, but again, he was combative and prepared to get stuck in.

Both new lads looked OK too........ Solomon-Otabor looked very strong, and should have scored.

To be honest, the one who impressed the least was probably Naismith. He tailed off really badly in the second half.

Last edited:
I think after today's performance we do have the base of a good team for this league. If we can get new owners soon and bring in a few free transfers. I think we could have a decent season. We just need this takeover business to be sorted asap

Didn’t watch the game. But from what people are saying last seasons first team players were poor. Apart fro garner maybee they want away

Didn’t watch the game. But from what people are saying last seasons first team players were poor. Apart fro garner maybee they want away

I'd go:
Excellent - Pearce
Very well - Solomon-Otabor, Evans, Garner
Well/OK - Byrne, Roberts, ................... and the 3 young lads. ...........and the 2 subs
Poor - Naismith, Jones

I thought Solomon-Otabor played well, he could've done a bit more with his end product but he looked dangerous, decently paced & worked well tracking back too

That ok as you watched it some one one face book said both full backs were awful

Pearce was very good I thought ................. amse as Robinson though insomuch as h'es better going forward than he is defending. Byrne seemed to tire, and made a couple of slips, but that aside, ............... though I suppose he wasn't helped by Naismith not really linking in with him.

Thought Naismith and Byrne were poor today Evan's head and shoulders Solomon very good Pierce decent game

This game could of been dead and buried even before Garner's second goal, I genuinely thought we could of been 4 -0 up before they got their first. Our finishing could of been better and we would have had the game in the bag by half time. Ched Evans did impress me for them when he came on and his experience against our younger defenders really told in the end. I did however think our better performances came from our less experienced players, Pearce was great, Solomon Otabor impressed a lot, very strong and knows how to get past defenders, just needs a bit more experience when he's in the box. Naismith needed to take control more but he seemed to disappear for a lot of the game and it made me worry that he to was thinking about his exit plan, needed to challenge harder. Jamie Jones filled me with dread, I know the wind had an effect but he needs to be much more decisive and seems to want to parry everything. Byrne was also lacking, with his experience he should of been leading by example in front of the younger defenders who worked hard and showed promise but ultimately their inexperience showed against Ched Evans.

Morsy was sorely missed and I know were probably going to have to get used to that because of (Everything must go!) Krasner, but it doesn't stop it hurting!

Ultimately the first 40 minutes made me feel like we could be straight back up to the championship whilst the rest of the game made me feel like league 2 here we come!

Today left me feeling extremely angry at a lot of people who don't appear to give two 💩s about Wigan Latics! UTFT! FTEFL! FK!

I think that's massively unfair KDZ.

In the first half, both centre halves looked really composed, and played the ball really well, while Chris Merrie partnered Evans looking very combative and with a decent touch. Granted, Fleetwood should have probably scored, but the youngsters did themselves proud.

In the second half, Fleetwood obviously had to come at us, and it was Ched Evans coming on that changed things.. He's a decent player, and gave the two centre halves a lot more trouble than they'd had in the first half.

Crankshaw didn't have much time to impress, but again, he was combative and prepared to get stuck in.

Both new lads looked OK too........ Solomon-Otabor looked very strong, and should have scored.

To be honest, the one who impressed the least was probably Naismith. He tailed off really badly in the second half.

It was only asked about the 2 centre backs, they looked ok when Fleetwood werent putting them under pressure but when that pressure came they both struggled.

I'm not saying they can't improve and they are write offs, some of our better players had dodgy debuts before finding their feet but being objective they didn't have good games today unfortunately.

The lads must be applauded for their effort today,
I was left with egg all over my face 4-1 to Fleetwood,

They have witnessed their team mates being sold in a cattle market,
their workplace enviroment must be awful at present and getting any
enthusiasm to play not knowing what the Admins will do next
cannot be underplayed .

By the sounds of it we need an experienced centre half. If one of the young lads gets in the team and gains some confidence they could really come on, look at what Kipre did last season and then got his not so big money move to the Prem. I’d hope to see Owen Evans get a chance, saw him for Cheltenham and he looked really good. Jones is a good back up but I’m not convinced he’s good enough to be our first choice keeper.

This game could of been dead and buried even before Garner's second goal, I genuinely thought we could of been 4 -0 up before they got their first. Our finishing could of been better and we would have had the game in the bag by half time. Ched Evans did impress me for them when he came on and his experience against our younger defenders really told in the end. I did however think our better performances came from our less experienced players, Pearce was great, Solomon Otabor impressed a lot, very strong and knows how to get past defenders, just needs a bit more experience when he's in the box. Naismith needed to take control more but he seemed to disappear for a lot of the game and it made me worry that he to was thinking about his exit plan, needed to challenge harder. Jamie Jones filled me with dread, I know the wind had an effect but he needs to be much more decisive and seems to want to parry everything. Byrne was also lacking, with his experience he should of been leading by example in front of the younger defenders who worked hard and showed promise but ultimately their inexperience showed against Ched Evans.

Morsy was sorely missed and I know were probably going to have to get used to that because of (Everything must go!) Krasner, but it doesn't stop it hurting!

Ultimately the first 40 minutes made me feel like we could be straight back up to the championship whilst the rest of the game made me feel like league 2 here we come!

Today left me feeling extremely angry at a lot of people who don't appear to give two 💩s about Wigan Latics! UTFT! FTEFL! FK!

Good summary, Skem. I, too, felt that anger.