fixtures | Page 2 | Vital Football

fixtures

I think relegation has sunk in now those fixtures are down in black and white,oh well here's hoping we tear up the league and have some fun !

Or under cook it......wait no that is a little harsh :-)

Yoda agreed - I am now just looking forward to the season and supporting City under Adams - Lets get the team sorted and crack on!!

OTBC

You wont need an away season ticket Bears . There wont be that many at Wigan m Bolton and Blackburn !!

I can get to all the Yorkshire aways including a lovely Tuesday evening with the friendly locals at Elland Road ! Cant wait !

fanforlife - 19/6/2014 07:52

Well I gotta find a pub somewhere Near Royan in S West France that's gonna have Sky Sports on...a hard call.

Looks like a great place for a holiday.
We are off to Roujan 2 weeks tomorrow. Cannot wait although
I have 3 weeks worth of work to do in that 2 weeks before we go !

Its beautiful here at the railway station . Lazy days sipping wine and watching the trains go by ! peep peep !!

YB that sounds lovely - I am in an office in London with the fan on - not relaxing or fun :-(

I am pressurised beyond belief with my job and add moving in 8 weeks with nowhere to rent as yet and organising building works to our new old house as well as dealing with Miss DG 's exam worries ( last exam now over ! )
Its difficult to deal with so that is why I cannot be arsed to think too much about overpaid footballers being guided by incompetant board members / owners.

Just had a message from a mate of mine in Germany.
He's a Wolves fan so the banter has already started.
He's also keen to come up to Norwich when we play them on valentines.
What are the changes of me getting 2 tickets for that game?
I know you don't like away fans in the home end but he is a top bloke.