Fixtures | Vital Football

Fixtures

Spesh-Spur

Vital 1st Team Regular
Just been refreshing my memory for the next few fixtures.

Why the ‘effin hell are we playing Sunday, Wed then Sat 12.30pm k.o.?!

I’d rather we didn’t have to endure this winter break if it means only two days rest between CL and a top four decider!?

Just been refreshing my memory for the next few fixtures.

Why the ‘effin hell are we playing Sunday, Wed then Sat 12.30pm k.o.?!

I’d rather we didn’t have to endure this winter break if it means only two days rest between CL and a top four decider!?

It's a bun fight. The FA schedule the domestic cups. The Premier League schedule the league games and UEFA schedule CL and Europa cups.

Money talks and the over empowered Premier League always mess this up every year by dictating when teams play live on TV. The winter break only considered Prem games and ignored the stuff they don't control.

It's a bun fight. The FA schedule the domestic cups. The Premier League schedule the league games and UEFA schedule CL and Europa cups.

Money talks and the over empowered Premier League always mess this up every year by dictating when teams play live on TV. The winter break only considered Prem games and ignored the stuff they don't control.

'kin joke!

We play the Chavs on 22nd, after playing in the CL on the 19th. They will have had two more days rest after playing on the 17 th. Plus the Chav game is the 3rd for us in 7 days so fatigue will be at its peak. A crucial game for us and we are disadvantaged.

Then we get the fifth round of the cup played in midweek with no more replays .
Another legacy of the week off!!!!

I'm all for the winter break though. It just needs The Premier League and their monopoly with Sky / BT to have a grenade thrown in. If it was about football, not money, the Prem would be like the Bundesliga and have 18 teams in it.

I'm all for the winter break though. It just needs The Premier League and their monopoly with Sky / BT to have a grenade thrown in. If it was about football, not money, the Prem would be like the Bundesliga and have 18 teams in it.
Problem solved . Too easy . But as you say , it’s all about money . Different solution would be to have Prem 1and Prem 2 with 16 teams in each . . ...