Fixture you`d most like to change | Vital Football

Fixture you`d most like to change

LancsGordoRoad

Vital Champions League
For me, Plymouth Argyle away on January 2nd.

Because it`s one `i always like to go to and spend a couple of days down there in the Devon Riviera, but it`s not so much fun in the snow. Plus the added irony, given it will be the first game of 2021, this may actually be one of the first games where opposition fans are allowed to attend.

Surely changing the Hull fixture to sometime in the new year. Think Gills fans would love to see Tom back and give him the reception he missed out on when he left.

Imagine no Covid, what a great fixture that would have been to start with. And on the back of our recruitment I reckon it would have been a big crowd. Not to be.

Glad Hull are at Gillingham and not the other way around, hopefully fans will be back when we are at the KC. Fleetwood away mid week would prefer a weekend in Blackpool.

Crewe I have a found a old friend who is a Crewe fan .We wanted to meet up but both poor dates.Hopefully we can still sort out a least one fixture.

Annoying that both Crewe and Shrewsbury away are early as my mate lives close to both so was looking forward to a few away beers....

Wimbledon at home on my birthday so that’s a winner too 🍺🍺