First Wigan Death aged 72 | Vital Football

First Wigan Death aged 72

21 year old girl passed away now. No underlying systems. Christ!

37 year old British ambassador has also succumbed to this disease C. Nearly the entire world is in lockdown, it wouldn’t be done without good reason. People really do need to listen to the scientific and medical advice to help limit or slow the spread to restrict the fatality rate. Anyone could be taken by this disease, it doesn’t discriminate.

What happens when it gets bad in a 3rd world country they can’t self isolate the thought is very frightening

Same with us and weve done a week tensions are running hi God help us after 12 weeks if we make it that far

Have a good walk every day Zak just keep well away from folk mate...my wife's getting a bit paranoid though, if she sees anyone on the horizon she darts in to the bushes.

Stay safe pal.

i just hope the Chinese are brought to book when all this worldwide chaos is back to normal, they should never be forgiven for this!

The laws of the country should also be changed, wet markets and the like banned, an experiment gone tits up this causing the deaths of tens of thousands and still counting, angry doesn't come close!

i just hope the Chinese are brought to book when all this worldwide chaos is back to normal, they should never be forgiven for this!

The laws of the country should also be changed, wet markets and the like banned, an experiment gone tits up this causing the deaths of tens of thousands and still counting, angry doesn't come close!

Those poor animals...bloody disgrace that they dont see it themselves.

Problem is, we can't prove it. Even if we could, we can't go to war with them. They'd bomb us off the face of the earth. We're effectively handcuffed.

Problem is, we can't prove it. Even if we could, we can't go to war with them. They'd bomb us off the face of the earth. We're effectively handcuffed.

It’s why we retain our nuclear deterrent C, they’d be equally as annihilated. Plus we clearly wouldn’t be going it alone given I think China tried to suggest US forces brought it there. It won’t get to that stage, or even come close to it, but if they are truthful about this bat being the source then they should really stop this unregulated trade.