First sign of stupidity. | Vital Football

First sign of stupidity.

Kim Jong Un

Vital Squad Member
Keep doing the same thing, time after time, and expecting the obvious outcome to change.

Ala, starting with Cisse up front, on his own.

Its like me throwing a shoe at a fly 30 foot away against the wall, trying to swat a fly, and expecting to do it.

And when I don't hit it, expect to get it next time.

Utter, absolute, irrational stupidity from a man, who runs the 1st team at NUFC. I give you, Alan Pardew.

In the ronnie gill recently, Anita was saying there will be surprises this season when we play. Well we are surprisingly still shite.

And the bullshite excuses continue

“It was a great game in terms of competitiveness. We wasn’t at our best tonight it is fair to say, the pitch didn’t really help as it was a bit long the grass, it slowed the ball down.

We got stronger as the game went on, which was pleasing, gave everybody a game tonight which was the intention, we are building up nicely.”

LONG GRASS ! I'm surprised he didn't moan that the white lines were not the same size as St. James's

Must admit I thought it was a bizarre excuse that. And a stupid one, not seen any of the game, but surely long grass doesn't have that much impact when you just hump long balls forward, or was shola just tripping over it?

Love the way the tiny tears element of our fan base are now jumping over every pre season friendly result to justify their agenda, you'll get Kinnear as manager soon enough no need to cry about it.

Sooner Kinnear gets in charge the better, couple more 6 goal hidings at home is just what's needed to open peoples eyes.

I can understand where Pards is coming from about the long grass which is a common sports problem. I have the same trouble with my 2nd shot of every golf hole I play.

He's such a prick, quickly becoming my least favourite manager ever, has some excellent players to potentially play the type of football we all love and he is ,as he would say 'raping' their ability. Excuses fucking excuses aaaaaaarrrrggghhhh. Hate it.

All the noises from pre-season have indicated a change of formation, although if Pardew persists with his proven failure of non-tactics then we'll not only get a player mutiny going but that managerial change we want.

Id even take JFK's game over his to be honest.

*visions of Kinnear doing a Mike Bassett on the touchline and being carried shoulder high around the pitch by the players after we score from a corner in his first game back in charge.

“You look at a club like Southampton, and they’re in a much stronger financial position than us in terms of purchasing players.

a snippet from todays journal about how the middleweight premier league teams have added to their squads,and how we will struggle to replicate 5th....if he means 5th bottom then that will be a doddle,just keep going the way you are pardwho... fuck nuts!!

good grief, who does he think he's kidding. By all means intimate we can't compete financially with the likes of manure, citeh, chelski etc, as they have far bigger revenues than us, but southampton, swansea? really? Maybe they're just seeing how far they can go before people finally twig they're bullshitters. We get about 30 million more per season in turnover than swansea, not sure about southampton as I can't find last years figures, but it just shows what utter charlatans the people running us our, bleating about how these clubs can outbid us when we earn 1.5 times what they do. Farcical stuff

He's now saying Southampton are in a better financial state than us too?! Good fucking grief! Does this man ever tell the truth?!

Officemonkey - 7/8/2013 11:24

He's now saying Southampton are in a better financial state than us too?! Good fucking grief! Does this man ever tell the truth?!
Southampton sacked him and got 2 promotions as a result, that's why they are in a better financial state.