First Purple On His Way | Page 2 | Vital Football

First Purple On His Way

I quite liked him as a foil for Colo but if we have ambition we will need better players than him another example of a player that was cruelly exposed by poor coaching

I don't think he ever really had the ability to make it as a Premier League regular, regardless of coaching.

No doubt 'The Pardew Method' didn't help matters, but he's too slow, can't read the game, and for a tall fella has a distinct lack of goals from set-plays / corners.

He's best out of the door and replaced with someone who has some ability to work with. Even if it is with Pardew.

With a bit of luck we will get Douglas, although I don't think we will offer him the most money but we will offer the longest contract

chopey - 11/6/2013 20:23

With a bit of luck we will get Douglas, although I don't think we will offer him the most money but we will offer the longest contract

Talking about contracts, I am inclined to think that we must pay heavily towards bonus related pay.

Probably a decent flat wedge but the promise of rich laden incentives.

It would explain a lot.

Williamson reminds me of Pardew in his playing days, our boss was consistent because he was as bad at football as he is at managing.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 11/6/2013 20:27

chopey - 11/6/2013 20:23

Talking about contracts, I am inclined to think that we must pay heavily towards bonus related pay.

Probably a decent flat wedge but the promise of rich laden incentives.

It would explain a lot.

If the bonus payments are related to silverware then fatties money will be safe