First pre-season game announced | Vital Football

First pre-season game announced

Sounds like a boondoggle . Unlike the Red Arrows preparing 'abroad', the probably better climatic conditions are irrelevant. Team bonding in an isolated army UK training camp would be more effective, plus "they don't like it up'em!"

said a miserable old git suffering withdrawal symptoms and wondering if someone would like to fund his trip to SkegVagas.

Last edited:
If any one is thinking of travelling to this fixture you can expect a nice and friendly reception from the locals. They have superb facility’s at the complex with pitch side seating and a top notch outdoor bar area also serving cheap snacks. There was a DJ on in the bar last year at half time and for after the game so hoping for the same this year.
It is only a stroll to the nearest beach and low rise costal resort with lots of laid back
bars and restaurants. Nice area and worth a visit.

So, I presume the temperature in the Colosseum was ok...

It was scalding when we were there in 2013.

Ha, funnily enough that was my point of reference. Must have been about 38° that day and being of Scotch-Irish descent I felt like I was going to pass out

Well, I've only got one pre-season match in my calendar so far. Mousehole v Exeter City on Monday 15th July.