FIRST GAME IN NEW STADIUM. | Vital Football

FIRST GAME IN NEW STADIUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshtel

Vital Football Hero
So I don’t know if you had noticed or if it’s old news but I’ve been out of the country in Uganda. The matches to be played are on the main website and the first one that they have scheduled at our new home is against the Chavs. I don’t know if that’s a solid fixture, 24th Nov at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, it could be a wish from the board but there are items for conjecture. Will we be nervous about playing our first game there? Will there be extra pressure because no one wants to lose the first game at their new stadium. Conversely will we be extra pumped up for that game because it’s the new stadium? Will we find it different and not settle immediately? I hope we get plenty of training time on the new pitch. Will it play ok?

I hope though, that we turn out as a full set of fans and back the team especially that day. It should be a day that goes down in history for all the RIGHT reasons. A full house and nothing less to celebrate the occasion. SURELY fans will make the trip from all over and I hope it’s we’ll publicised. Hopefully London transport will allow us to fill it to capacity and there’s no restriction on travel.

I hope too that Pochettino settles the lads so that we play our best free flowing football and that we have no injury problems.

Let’s try and get everyone there, it should be a sell out. I’m hoping to be there for the opener. It will be brill, I’m sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.