FINAL STANDINGS - Where will they finish comp 19/20 | Vital Football

FINAL STANDINGS - Where will they finish comp 19/20

SalfordImp

Vital Football Legend
So with confirmation that the League 1 season has been curtailed I can announce the final standings for the Where will they finish comp for the 19/20 season.

The Movement date is from 6 Jan 20 till 9 Jun 20.

Not really the way to end the season but at least we have a result. Congratulations to @evenstephen

No legal actions anticipated with the final table from the @The Imposter who was top of the table back in Jan.

I will let you all know later if another WWTF comp will be run for next season.

WWTF Final Table 19-20 season.jpg

I'm speachless, I demand a recount......
On second thoughts, better not. I might end up in an even worse position.:ROFLMAO:

Thanks for running it Salford.

38th !! Quite pleased with that as it more or less equates to where the team finished in the proper league :)

Delighted I qualified for the play-offs on alphabetical order ahead of ScotImp and HitherImp. At least I don't have to get the lawyers involved.

Thanks Paul for organising again.
Now the season has finished may I be cheeky and please enquire where you had The Imps to finish or is that still under embargo?

Now the season has finished may I be cheeky and please enquire where you had The Imps to finish or is that still under embargo?

A quick search under Salford's posts gives you the answer. The original date of the entries was the 1st July last year. I have had a look at mine just to satisfy my own curiosity over where I'd put a team.

To answer your query on behalf of our esteemed leader........11th

MA looking over his shoulder ????

Delighted I qualified for the play-offs on alphabetical order ahead of ScotImp and HitherImp. At least I don't have to get the lawyers involved.

Thanks Paul for organising again.

No probs Clive. Although a slight correction to your assumption on final placings though, when points are level its down to who entered there predictions first.

A quick search under Salford's posts gives you the answer. The original date of the entries was the 1st July last year. I have had a look at mine just to satisfy my own curiosity over where I'd put a team.

To answer your query on behalf of our esteemed leader........11th

MA looking over his shoulder ????

I will run that stat tomorrow for everyone.

Yay, eighth! Well happy with that. Pity I am rather less accomplished at other competitions on this site really :lol:

Many thanks Salford, this was good fun as ever. Hope we can do it again next year.

No probs Clive. Although a slight correction to your assumption on final placings though, when points are level its down to who entered there predictions first.

Thanks Paul, although I am going to have hide my embarrassment for suggesting that was in alphabetical order (H after S??) by giving the excuse that I haven't yet recovered from the EFL meetings yesterday.