Fill yer boots Moonay & MiW | Vital Football

Fill yer boots Moonay & MiW

jocklatic

Vital 1st Team Regular
Oh no not another pointless thread....well actually this ones for messers Moonay & Made in Wigan.....why not just carry on your constant test a tets on this one. Bring all your arguments into one, be that 'whatta are we gonna moan about'... 'government doing good / bad job'.... or even 'congrats boris'.....you can have this whole thread to yourselves lads ....can thank me later, your welcome 😉

And there's me, just asked Admin to move all these threads to OT, and you go and create another one ! Hitting

Any road ...... I'm done arguing. It's nearly football time ................... I'm back to being Mr Optimistic.
;)

You know I was right...getting out of hand . Best all moved.
No reason why reasonable discussion shouldn't continue though hindley ................. just in a different location, that's all.

No need for anyone to fall out ...... or call names .................. peace and love.
;)

:cheers:

And there's me, just asked Admin to move all these threads to OT, and you go and create another one ! Hitting

Any road ...... I'm done arguing. It's nearly football time ................... I'm back to being Mr Optimistic.
;)

Dohhh....only after I posted this thread did I realise other threads had been moved...ah well late to the party as usual
:stupid: 😉