Fifa 14 Xbox | Vital Football

Fifa 14 Xbox

Don't think I'll bother with 14, just is 13 reincarnated. Waste of money in my eyes.

The new pro evo does seem to have a couple of good new features

Once you've played 14 you won't wanna play 13 again. It's a lot better. Meant to be even better on the next generation too. Never been into pro evo mate. Too much running in straight lines

Whats yer line up for the new squad then Daveyboy? Lamela/Townsend & Chadli are my favourites. Struggling to get soldado going and would prefer Ade but he has been knocked way down to a 79.

Will try to add yours tonight

I was excited to play as Spurs in this one but once again they've fucked us over on the ratings of a few players. Quite a few of our players are rated worse than they were in Fifa 14 and Friedel aside I don't think that's justified

They are on a form basis though so if someone has a stormer their ratings will improve. I must admit putting Townsend and chikeriches in the team brings my avergae rating down a bit.

Have adopted a 3 4 3 for Fifa 14, have to say it's some game, big improvement on 13 for me..Crimlin2005 is my gamertag if you're up for a game Davey

This might sound mad but the game reflects real life perfectly. I play with slow build up and keep the ball type stuff and soldado is beyond shite. Cant score for toffee.

If i play pingball and 1st time pass it through between 3 or 4 players he gets it and scores.

The Littlest Hobo - 10/10/2013 10:44

Whats yer line up for the new squad then Daveyboy? Lamela/Townsend & Chadli are my favourites. Struggling to get soldado going and would prefer Ade but he has been knocked way down to a 79.

Will try to add yours tonight

-----------------lloris----------
Walker---kaboul--vert---rose
------paulinho--dembele------
Lennon-----eriksen------lamela
--------------soldado------------

Soldado and eriksen link up is brilliant on it.

Willietheyid - 14/10/2013 12:50

Have adopted a 3 4 3 for Fifa 14, have to say it's some game, big improvement on 13 for me..Crimlin2005 is my gamertag if you're up for a game Davey

Ill add you. Be ready mate....be ready lol

Lloris
Walker Chick Vert Rose
Paul Demb
Townsend Eriksen Lamela
Soldado

Usually bring on Chadli, sandro and defoe to put some energy in later in the game as my subs.

I won our mini league what you in about lol. I was rusty too been playing
Gta non stop so tht was my first FIFA session for a while. I won't let you win a game
Next time ;)

Good games. You won on goal difference.

I have no idea how I did the update, I gave my son a shout and he sorted it. He says customize FIFA, then squads then at the bottom it says update squads

Yea I've sorted it now. Have to go on edit teams and it says download updates. Yea good games hobo. Let's go again