Fer | Vital Football

Fer

yellow belly

Vital Football Legend
Makes it to the world cup Dutch squad . I bet he will play to get himself a nice fat salaried move somewhere

Not the best Holland squad, but as a current Norwich player I will say 'Well done lad'. See you can make the world cup even after a relegation and being injured half the season. I can see him leaving in the summer. He will get a game or two as they really only have three centre players

Well he has said he is staying - after talking about his world cup goal he said this about his future:

'We had a really disappointing season at Norwich and getting relegated was a bad moment for everyone at the club. For myself it's a really difficult feeling to come away with Holland and forget about what happened to us at Norwich but this is a different situation here.

'I am a Norwich player I am contracted with Norwich for the next three years so my commitment is to them. I am not thinking about anything else other than going back to Norwich (after the world cup).'

'I also want to thank all the people who have supported me during what has been a tough season in the Premier League.'

At least he says he has a contract and is only thinking of Norwich, but I think if an offer comes in he will be off anyway thought I'd put it up.