Fenian ?????????????? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fenian ??????????????

CockneyMagic - 28/5/2013 22:42

Rexn - 28/5/2013 22:39

Somebody once pointed out a great musical comedy routine by Tim Minshin (think that's how you spell it) about gingers. Apparently if you swap the first 2 consonants around, the lyrics are highly relevant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiEUkYCuvuM

Clever play on the word Rexn , I could be wrong but do you get the word ****** if you do that ?
I never tried swapping those consonants but it looks as if you might.

CockneyMagic - 29/5/2013 09:43

jiggystoon - 28/5/2013 22:33

CockneyMagic - 29/5/2013 09:23

jiggystoon - 28/5/2013 22:16

Does the word not relate to the Northern Irish? My best mate is marrying a girl from Northern Ireland and he calls her a red-headed fenian all the time lol I am ssuming I am thinking of the same word?

It is a word that Irish people from a Nationalist background refer to themselves as Jiggy, I hear it in work on a daily basis from a few blokes, one is a proddy bastard and one is a Fenian bastard according to themselves, but the use of the word is limited to people from that background. Glad you used red headed instead of Ginger as as far as I know Ginger is also a racist word these days .

Lets be honest though CM, what isnt racist these days? We use the word ginger all the time down this way

Shame on you Jiggy , and admitting it to , you Gingerist !

Aye, apologies, ginger people are people as well, I will close the door on the way out

Oh it mustn't be racist if the 2 biggest racists on the board say it isn't

CockneyMagic - 28/5/2013 22:32

Can you put up a list of the words that are not allowed please ? Also an explanation of the lesser used / known ones .

Why do you want a list? Sounds like you already know them all

Alternatively - you could just fuck off onto a board that concerns you or one which doesn't despise cockneys

Hint hint

You are right, protestants used it as a derogatory term towards catholics when in fact they were actually complimenting them. Sssshhhh tho :)

Rza - 29/5/2013 13:23

CockneyMagic - 28/5/2013 22:32

Can you put up a list of the words that are not allowed please ? Also an explanation of the lesser used / known ones .

Why do you want a list? Sounds like you already know them all

Alternatively - you could just fuck off onto a board that concerns you or one which doesn't despise cockneys

Hint hint

Says the man who lives in one country,supports the national side from another country and a premiership side from yet another country . All rather confusing old chap :59: :59: