Federici to join | Page 10 | Vital Football

Federici to join

paplane - 9/9/2017 11:39

Jimmy Gordon - 9/9/2017 11:28

Course Billy was all over it

I'm sure him and jimbo receive little gifts every month from dex as a thank you

Careful, Billy monitors social media you know.

What have I said?

Nothing wrong with sending people gifts if you like them

I bet the agent loves Billy and jim as well

Maybe even more than dex loves them

Jimmy Gordon - 9/9/2017 11:46

paplane - 9/9/2017 11:39

Jimmy Gordon - 9/9/2017 11:28

Course Billy was all over it

I'm sure him and jimbo receive little gifts every month from dex as a thank you

Careful, Billy monitors social media you know.

What have I said?

Nothing wrong with sending people gifts if you like them

I bet the agent loves Billy and jim as well

Maybe even more than dex loves them

:14:

I agree with you for once Mao, I don't know, the clue is in the bit of my post where I say "I think". Just read the posts properly it may save you a bit of time. Oh and don't bother calling me a thick c--t again it brings the tone of the forum down without having any effect on my views whatsoever.

Mark Warburton thanks 'outstanding' Bournemouth as they agree to rescind Adam Federici loan to Nottingham Forest As player needs operation and be not ready till after January.

That's good but unfortunately left with a good quantity of keepers on books but not quality ones.

Widdow - 11/9/2017 15:40

Mark Warburton thanks 'outstanding' Bournemouth as they agree to rescind Adam Federici loan to Nottingham Forest As player needs operation and be not ready till after January.

That's good but unfortunately left with a good quantity of keepers on books but not quality ones.

It sounds like they have done the right thing but they'd be right shitesters to have made us cough up for his wages.

It sounds like they have done the right thing but they'd be right shitesters to have made us cough up for his wages.

paplane - 11/9/2017 15:51

Not at all.

If you sign any form of contract you should be prepared to meet the obligations arising out of it.

As the Mrs is from that neck of the woods, I have always had a soft spot for Bournemouth and this act is typical of the kind of club they are.

LyttleByLyttle - 11/9/2017 19:36

Not at all.

If you sign any form of contract you should be prepared to meet the obligations arising out of it.

No ones disputing that but they would have been extremely hard line if they have made us pay 4 or 5 months of wages (£250/300k?).

He was surplus at their end so it was to their advantage we were offering to take a risk on their player after he had failed a medical. Might have been different if he had played 5 it 6 games but to enforce the contract before he had even stepped foot in our building would have ridiculous.

paplane - 11/9/2017 22:07

Not at all.

No ones disputing that but they would have been extremely hard line if they have made us pay 4 or 5 months of wages (£250/300k?).

He was surplus at their end so it was to their advantage we were offering to take a risk on their player after he had failed a medical. Might have been different if he had played 5 it 6 games but to enforce the contract before he had even stepped foot in our building would have ridiculous.

It wouldn't have been ridiculous in the slightest, part and parcel of signing players is risk, we signed the player with him having previously failed a medical.

i have to agree, it would have been justice to have to pay for the idiotic panic signing. Tho we must be thankful that we aren't. :14:

BlackGold - 11/9/2017 21:41

So, who won the "has it cost the club anything" guessing game?

I think that had the boot been on the other foot we would have behaved just like Bournemouth.

And I'm serious.

paplane - 11/9/2017 22:07

Not at all.

It wouldn't have been ridiculous at all

It would have been entirely normal to enforce it

Hence why warburton is speaking so highly of them for NOT enforcing it

We are fortunate in this instance we are loaning from a club in a strong enough financial situation to do this and with owners prepared to do it

simple question:

Had we been loaning a player last season under the old ownership and our player beeninjured before playing a game would we have told them "don't worry about paying for him"?

Would we fook.we wouldn't even have replied to any emails about it all

I think it entirely relies on the goodwill of the club and their financial position and their business ethics

We fell lucky in all respects with this one

Maybe it is Disney after all where a Forest live and the flowers do sprout as we walk through the pathways as the wiser posters promise they always will!

Old Red Fart - 12/9/2017 01:40

BlackGold - 11/9/2017 21:41

I think that had the boot been on the other foot we would have behaved just like Bournemouth.

And I'm serious.

Not sure tbh. We are running a tight ship now. We may have cut some deal but not necessarily all of it

We certainly wouldn't under the old ownership

BlackGold - 11/9/2017 22:41

Some posters need to move away from the perfect world they imagine where every contract is meticulously written in our favour for every outcome and where everything that could go wrong we have insurance to cover it

The real world of football is inherent with risk and losing out

And the comments from warburton make it clear we've been lucky in this instance

Thats not even up for debate

We took a risk. We could have lost out but Bournemouth have done us a favour. We didn't have a crack team of lawyers cover every angle for us as several "wise posters" suggested we would

That's for sure now

Debate over

Move on

I just wonder what's it done to the lad smiths confidence. The fact we were so desperate to sign a keeper we went back in for a bloke who failed a medical... Carnt of done much.. Maybe he'll get dropped tonight finish him off?