Fave Cities You've Been To. | Vital Football

Fave Cities You've Been To.

Paris, Budapest and Newcastle upon Tyne. Not many i don't really like to be honest. Even London's all right in small doses.

Newcastle, New York and Barcelona although Barca is becoming really expensive compared to other Spanish Cities.

San Francisco - the friendliest place I have every been, fantastic sights, left a real impression
San Diego - just for a day, never got to stop in Gaslight Quarter, a big regret, again superb place.
New York - as everybody says never sleeps, Maddison square garden for Lewis v Holyfield was amazing
York - Always like a day in York, plenty to do.

New Orleans - If you love jazz then you have to visit. Incredible place.

Savannah GA - Mysterious and wonderful, beautiful looking place too.

New York - Hardly needs explaining.

Newcastle - Love the place and the people.

Sevilla - Beautiful place. Stunning architecture, an amazing mix of cultures. If you ever go do the short bus tour with audio. It has an incredible history. Plus it also has the most amazing looking women on the planet, and great beer/food.

San Fransisco - Loved the place. Very friendly, and apart from the Castro area not full of raging queens. It's a stunning looking place as well, the famous tram cars and hilly streets.

Also visited West Berlin a couple of times before the wall came down. An absolutely fascinating and absorbing place. The contrast between the two sides gave it such an edge. In the middle of the river was a spiked steel grill, just below the surface. All the buildings on the east side going back several hundred yards were not occupied, except by East German soldiers. Historical monuments and sites everywhere (Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, Reichstag, Olympic Stadium, Gleinicke Bridge (Bridge of spies - where they used to do the exchange of spies half way across). Contrast that with the vibrant, bright, modernised West Berlin.

New york
washington dc
Barcelona
Milan ( guaranteed not to see any mackems there)
Istanbul ( its probably asias answer to NYC with all the landmarks and the gateway between asia/europe

San Fran, Capetown years ago - never crammed so much into 6 hours. Istanbul - we thought "what the hell" and availed ourselves of a local guide for the evening and had a cracking time. Sydney first time - pictures of it fired a burning ambition of mine when I was a kid and when i got there and saw it all in the flesh, I was blown away. Singapore first time - many years ago - was the same. I also have to say Vancouver.

Newcastle takes some beating, particularly as a place to live.

Perth, Barcelona, Edinburgh, Dublin and Budapest are a few of my favourites. Amsterdam is pretty cool too if getting fucked up and your end away is your game.

Washington DC, NY, San Diego and Rome - probably in that order.
Used to like Barcelona but not know - pick-pocket capital of Europe - too many shite people.
Also like smaller places like Chatham, Massachusetts or Annapolis, Maryland or Sevilla and regions like Tuscany -

I'm with Plats. Seville is fantastic. After that it's hard to choose, Miami was vibrant and the hispanic women are something else. Paris has a lot to offer and Helsinki was well worth a visit.

Just reminiscing, the other one that was brilliant but small is Tallin. For a sense of history, St Petersburg.

Casablanca , like stepping back in time.

Berlin , amazing place with so much to see and do , great place for walking too as its all flat .

Dublin for the pubs and nightlife .

Valletta for its amazing architecture , harbours museums and the old buses that alas the EU banned and are no more .