Fatigue ? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Fatigue ?

Your calculation is correct. It is all semantics I suppose. Traditionally a day is calculated from midnight to midnight, not at some random point during the day, that is what hours are used for. All of the following statements are true,

We played 3 games over a 7 day period
We played 3 games within a week
We played 3 games within just under 6 24 hour periods between them
We played a game on the first day of the week, the fourth day of the week and the 7th day of the week
We started a 3rd game in a week 141 hours after we started the 1st game

But perhaps I am being pedantic.

Everyone loves a pedant!

At least everyone has to play the same remaining games (except Hull). Sunderland, Oxford and Accrington have to play more than us. Still some long away trips though (Plymouth, Bristol, Sunderland, Shrewsbury)

Is there any other sort of accuracy?
Yes.

With military weapons, a rifle shot has to sufficiently accurate to take an enemy out of action, whereas a tactical nuclear device can be less accurate but still do its job....

Mathematically, we might want something to the nearest whole number, or to a few decimal places whereas if you were to fly to Moscow, if you were out by half a degree you might find yourself landing in the Proper Marshes. Similarly with medicine, round too far and your application of a particular drug could kill through either too low a dose or roo high.

So, to be accurate, the degree of accuracy has to be suitable to the context.

As for Pi...

Your calculation is correct. It is all semantics I suppose. Traditionally a day is calculated from midnight to midnight, not at some random point during the day, that is what hours are used for. All of the following statements are true,

We played 3 games over a 7 day period
We played 3 games within a week
We played 3 games within just under 6 24 hour periods between them
We played a game on the first day of the week, the fourth day of the week and the 7th day of the week
We started a 3rd game in a week 141 hours after we started the 1st game

But perhaps I am being pedantic.
Not sure I agree. A day is a 24 hour period just like a 1cm is 10mm. If you have something that is 5.4cm long and something that is 7.4cm long, you would say one is 2cm longer than the other; so 2pm on Sunday is one day later than 2pm on Saturday.

and we are on to what do you prefer in your filling. tangent after tangent. Goosegog for me by the way.

and we are on to what do you prefer in your filling. tangent after tangent. Goosegog for me by the way.
Goosegogs, absolutely wonderful things. Last commercially available product I saw with them was a thick creamy yoghurt/mousse in Aldi, and sadly I haven't seen that for a while.

Time they made a comeback. Perhaps we could import some from China.

Unless my maths are rubbish there were 141 hours between Accrington ko and Wigan ko, which in decimal is 5.8 days so not due how you can argue that’s 7 days