Fat c***s in glass houses | Vital Football

Fat c***s in glass houses

Jheez - glad I don’t have his nerve in my tooth!

“Take a lie detector test” bleats Mike proven liar in a Court of law Ashley.

Aye - just as soon as you do about giving it 2 fingers to supporters outside of a Ponteland “posh”* pizzeria you fat bastard.

* term used loosely

Ashley’s been Ashleyed, oh dear oh dear oh dear, what goes around comes around you despicable lowlife. Who’s gonna pay for that? He’d best sell whoever he can, Lascelles, Almiron, Schar, Ritchie etc, he’ll get a few quid. Imagine if he’d have bought world class players he’d make 150 mill no danger.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You stupid greedy fat bastard.

A billionaire has lost 150 million :shrug:

The only comfort I can take from this news is that he really HATES to lose,especially so publicly.

No doubt OUR sky coin will be used to ease his pain though.

No doubt Pie. If Newcastle were relegated that would seriously rock him. No chance of that however with Rafa’s stupefyingly boring team destined for 4th bottom and safety (largely down to the fluke win v Man City). And so they should. That’s why he’s paid a fortune after all. Cheap players; shit performances; keep them up and be lauded by the paying fans. Easy gig for someone of Rafa’s ability. And more money for Ashley to siphon off and waste on failed capital ventures like Debenhams.

I wouldn’t be surprised if business rivals were at the heart of this right royal shafting. priceless. You just don’t know how nasty Debenhams creditors can be, Mike.

The business commentary in todays Times had a section on Debenhams and the final paragraph was imho spot on:
Yesterday Mr Ashley accused the board of “stealing” from shareholders and said that its advisors should “go to prison [for] their skulduggery”. But as he contemplates his estimated £150 million loss this morning, he would do better to look at himself in the mirror.

Last edited:
I’m not totally into the murky ways of big finances, acquisitions and mergers (I watch Billions but that’s about it) but there’s a good piece in the FT about Ashley’s approach and how he strategically fucked up trying to steamroller his way in in his usual classy manner with his trusted team of yobs and bully boys. Interesting he was up against proven star players in this game, notably Freshfields. Now - don’t we know someone who works for them?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/38b297b4-5b96-11e9-9dde-7aedca0a081a

Apologies if link doesn’t work because of subscription but you can read the article in full for free if you just google it.