Fascist Crap | Page 6 | Vital Football

Fascist Crap

So, just to be clear, you'd have an issue if the song was fascist? But since it's only quasi-fascist or "fascist-y", you see no problem or issue with it.

I would have a problem if the song was fascist yes. I don't really know what "fascist-y"' is though. It's only you, arthurly and Medway Modernist that have said there is an element of fascism in the song, but you are saying it is as a statement of fact.

I don't really care to be honest. I just don't like that any attempt to do anything remotely positive is jumped on by self-righteous bigots. There are more important things to worry about

I would have a problem if the song was fascist yes. I don't really know what "fascist-y"' is though. It's only you, arthurly and Medway Modernist that have said there is an element of fascism in the song, but you are saying it is as a statement of fact.

I don't really care to be honest. I just don't like that any attempt to do anything remotely positive is jumped on by self-righteous bigots. There are more important things to worry about

I didn't say fascist-y, though it seems fairly obvious what MM meant by that. I chose the word, "quasi", the definition of which is, "almost but not quite".

Of course, fascisti is your actual Italian for, well, fascists. Of course it was always Hitler’s worry that the fascisti were merely fascisty -liked the cool uniforms, motor cycles, and posters, but hearts not really in it.