Farke Life | Vital Football

Farke Life

An amazing man....before the season started I like many others thought DF was on borrowed time, I myself stated if after 6 games were are no better than the previous season he had to go!
Thank you DF for turning it all around you hold my sincere respect....OTBC

I also had my doubts after last season and first 4 / 5 games this season but am glad to say I was wrong and now appreciate what was he trying to achieve at the time and now has done which is amazing.
As Sunday showed us he is a cool under pressure and hopefully this comes across to the players as we move to the most important part of a big season.

Excellent work - and some congrats to Webber and co for staying patient and keeping faith in him through some dark days last season.

I hate to say this but I was posting that he was doing a fantastic job while having (the bulk of) £100m of football talent sold. (This being due to Rab wasting money).

Great news - we needed that to be put to bed to get it off the table and another issue out of the way - no distractions on our quest for top spot

An amazing man....before the season started I like many others thought DF was on borrowed time, I myself stated if after 6 games were are no better than the previous season he had to go!
Thank you DF for turning it all around you hold my sincere respect....OTBC

Well said FFL.