Farewell ! | Vital Football

Farewell !

Vambogills

Vital Football Hero
I've decided it's time for me to drop out of this forum. Thanks to all the fellow posters who have informed, amused, annoyed and confused me over recent years!
I wish you all well as ultimately we all wish for the same thing.
COYG!!

Haha i never understand why people make an announcement like this. Its not like you're leaving your job or moving to Australia, whats made you jack it in all together rather than popping in from time to time? Not digging you out by the way im genuinely curious.

I think we all get p***ed off with other posters having a pop at some of our own posts from time to time. Have a sulk for a week or two then come back all guns blazing...what's wrong with that!

I've decided it's time for me to drop out of this forum. Thanks to all the fellow posters who have informed, amused, annoyed and confused me over recent years!
COYG!!
No need to explain i would like to wish you well whatever your reasons. Hope you will go on cheering on the Gills. All the best I have enjoyed reading your views over the years .

Haha i never understand why people make an announcement like this. Its not like you're leaving your job or moving to Australia

If Vambo is leaving in peace, it could be that he just wants to say goodbye to his message board buddies.

If he is leaving because somebody has pissed him off, I think that is sad.

I love the debate on here and there is no one who compares to some of the attention seeking troll like idiots on KOL.

I think everybody expresses their honest opinion so we will inevitably disagree on a lot of things but I respect everyone else's view and will usually see the reason why they disagree with me.

Still an uplifting experience that brightens up my otherwise pointless existence,

UTG for ever !!

Why Vambo? It's a forum! Unless you were one of the few successful applicants for the one way Mars mission?

COYG!!
Best wishes!

Haha i never understand why people make an announcement like this. Its not like you're leaving your job or moving to Australia, whats made you jack it in all together rather than popping in from time to time? Not digging you out by the way im genuinely curious.

I'm a member probably because I'm in Australia :loser:

You can live on Barnsole Road and have left, and live in Australia and still be here. What a world!

When people say they are leaving a forum, it makes me wonder if they are seriously ill, and rather then tell everybody and make them feel down, they just say they are leaving. I think if someone is going its nice to say goodbye, so we're not all left wondering where they've gone.

Whatever your reasons are Vambo, I hope they are nothing too serious, and wish you all the berry vest mate (y)

Hope you make a u-turn next season and get back amongst it, when we are all discussing how SL has got us to the top of the league on a shoe string, and how many points we will win the league by come the end of the season :grinning:

Hello, I'm not dying and no one has pissed me off. Just politely saying goodbye. I am heavily involved in some art projects and simply dropping some things. I may come back later but certainly not in the next 12 months (and maybe not with the same name so some of you can go 'I said you'd be back!')
Cheers for the thoughts anyway.

See? You're back already you bloody attention seeker, :p
Only kidding, hope it all works out for you mate, just don't come back with Buddha anywhere in your user name.

We've had some great departures over the years, but only Buddha's comes to mind. I think he referred to us all as heartless bastards living meaningless, empty lives to which he was leaving us. Somebody else flamed, but then kept coming back to respond to all the don't let the door hit you comments. Heartless bastards we are, I suppose.