Farewell Matey | Vital Football

Farewell Matey

DonnyImp

Vital Squad Member
This afternoon is the cremation of my very good Mate Chris Rush. Known him for 42 years after meeting him at RAF Luqa Malta. A staunch Imps fan and season ticket holder. Anybody who sits near the three of us, Nigel is the third, Co-op upper row L seat 89ish, will have had to put up with our constant attempts at humour., especially 'Stadler & Walford' who sit behind us!. Chris was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor, late last year and passed away just be Xmas.
I know he will be watching the rest of the season from a grandstand seat upstairs.

This afternoon is the cremation of my very good Mate Chris Rush. Known him for 42 years after meeting him at RAF Luqa Malta. A staunch Imps fan and season ticket holder. Anybody who sits near the three of us, Nigel is the third, Co-op upper row L seat 89ish, will have had to put up with our constant attempts at humour., especially 'Stadler & Walford' who sit behind us!. Chris was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor, late last year and passed away just be Xmas.
I know he will be watching the rest of the season from a grandstand seat upstairs.

RIP Chris. May you look down and see your mates cheering the Imps to spectacular victories.

Please accept our condolences on the loss of your friend, DonnyImp.

RIP to a fellow Imp.

I am sure he will be shouting us on with all the other fellow Imps in the Sky.

RIP fellow Imp. Condolences to all your family friends. Really sad news when anyone leaves Us. The last few years were a great time to be an Imp which I am sure he would have enjoyed

As others have said, sad news to here about anyone no longer with us, be it an Imp or otherwise.

RIP Chris.