Farage has his bank account cancelled N/G | Vital Football

Farage has his bank account cancelled N/G

valenciagill

Vital Football Hero
After winning 'Newscaster of the year' at the recent industry awards , Farage has his banking facilities removed from a (so far) unnamed bank.
Whether you agree with him or not , this story is troubling.

I think the man is a tiresome, self serving publicist with no practical solutions to any of the problems he shouts about. So the story (if true) doesn't trouble me in the slightest.*

*Unless, of course, some illegal Russian money has been discovered in his account. Then I'd like him investigated as well.

Serves the grifting quisling **** right for the misery he's caused and I hope it opens the door to uncovering where the fascists all over Europe are getting all their money from.

I guess there is far more to this than Farage is saying.Time will tell what has happened and why?

After winning 'Newscaster of the year' at the recent industry awards , Farage has his banking facilities removed from a (so far) unnamed bank.
Whether you agree with him or not , this story is troubling.
I would be fairly certain that Farage hasn't told the full story.I would agree that if the bank or banks have acted as some sort of law unto themselves then they should be bought to account.My own feeling is that there is a legal reason why the bank or banks have done what they have.

GB news had Toby Young on earlier , head of the Free Speech Union , Daily Sceptic etc.
It appears that Our Nige isn't the only victim of this ongoing attempt to exterminate dissent to the narrative.
The Yorkshire Buiding Society/Bank asked for feedback of their performsnce , and a customer questioned the festooning of their website with "Pride' . Subsequently he had his accounts cancelled.

HSBC tried to do that to one of my business accounts.

They try to tie you up in KYC (know your client) stuff and then if they think you’re “iffy”, close your account.

I’m not iffy but they don’t make any money from me as I don’t use them for financing (no loans, over draft etc)… I wonder why they tried to get shot of me 🤔

Farage was named by the EU as a Politically Exposed Person.
That gives any bank the potential right to withdraw accounts.
He’s been probably the most effective politician of his generation but is equally despised by Westminster and loved by many of the general public.
The fact that he won an award for news, voted by the public confirms this.
But, you can’t buck the system.
This decision sort of confirms this.
He personally awarded Johnson his huge majority at the last election by withdrawing his candidates.
The Reform Party are currently polling higher than the Libdems so come the next election, they can once again decide the end result.
If they stand in all seats, Labour will have a landslide.
Let’s hope they do.

He’s been probably the most effective politician of his generation but is equally despised by Westminster and loved by many of the general public.
He personally awarded Johnson his huge majority at the last election by withdrawing his candidates.
The Reform Party are currently polling higher than the Libdems so come the next election, they can once again decide the end result.
Let’s hope they do.
Balanced reply 👍

Let’s hope they do.
I am not sure what opinion poll you have looked at but this shows a very different opinion.
I can see the Reform Brexit party getting a lot of votes from the Tories if they stand against them they could take seats .
But as for the other party votes I really don't think it is likely they will challenge them in very many areas . Like the Liberal Democrats their vote is split throughout the country a bit so a five to ten percent vote won't win many seats.Such is our system.

Last edited:
The Banks do have to ask questions by law about any large deposits or unusual transactions. Maybe Farage refused to answer, possibly just because he didn't want to or thought it impertinent.

That would be enough to give them no choice but to close accounts, but it would have been explained to him and he would have been warned.