FAO johnoble | Vital Football

FAO johnoble

I've just searched, and @johnolbe hasn't mentioned Moyses since May 2019 and that was in a discussion with others about managers who weren't sacked, but resigned.

Prior to that it was August 2018 and that in a thread about DC/NC.

EDIT - And looking further back, he hasn't said anything personal about Moyses others than 'Nothing personal against CM at all'. So I'm not sure why that's come about.

Some excellent thoughts there from Steve O'Dare. Wonder what it means translated into English?

" Hope you get of him Gaffer. One of those that will spout from be a wall of anonymity. No balls!"

See what you mean imptastic, Steve used to come on here I think, wasn't he the Town Crier at Skeggie? Perhaps he wrote it it in crier speak?

Oh, and congratulations on your 650 mile trip to today's game.

Last edited:
That's assuming the alleged was a forum thing!

I don’t know much about him other than his time at City, have never met him or his family and apart from discussing his role as City manager on Vitals i have never commented on anything to do with his personal life.

Not visible to me why Chris might want to be in contact with John. It's hardly an uncommon name so the poster on here might not be the correct person anyway.

" Hope you get of him Gaffer. One of those that will spout from be a wall of anonymity. No balls!"

See what you mean imptastic, Steve used to come on here I think, wasn't he the Town Crier at Skeggie? Perhaps he wrote it it in crier speak?

Would like to say it was worth it

Well if he’s seen the first page of the ex-Imps discussion thread I wouldn’t be too happy if I was him either.

The last sentence from 15/03/15 (when CM was manager?) is

"Will be interesting to see how this pans out".

Not very complimentary, but nothing about his family to cause any upset. There had been posts about his son taking pre match warm ups or assisting with them, but that would have been 5 years? ago. If someone is dragging up 5 year old posts then they are doing nothing more than stirring the poo.

Not very complimentary, but nothing about his family to cause any upset. There had been posts about his son taking pre match warm ups or assisting with them, but that would have been 5 years? ago. If someone is dragging up 5 year old posts then they are doing nothing more than stirring the poo.

I've also done quite a bit of research on this, as Luke did, as I am also a moderator. My take is that whilst Johnolbe clearly didn't like CM and especially his tactics etc. and may well have said the occasional rude thing about him, this was only in terms of running a football team. I can find nothing that might be detrimental in terms of his family etc.

Town crier at Burgh Le Marsh just outside Skeggy