FAO Caz | Vital Football

FAO Caz

rybel_b

Vital Football Legend
Hiya, am I right in thinking that you used to watch The Indian Doctor on BBC I day-time telly?

Well, it's back next week. I got 'What's On TV' magazine today, and there is loads about it.

It's on straight after Doctors!

Attachments

• tindd.jpg
    tindd.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
I remember one episode they were treating this bloke who was unconscious the whole way through. Turned out he was in a korma. :26:

I'm ok bez, thank you! Better than my computer which is quite poorly though and desperately needs a rebuild - I need to spend half a day doing it - its slower than Neil Richardson

Good luck with that then!!!

Oh, and maybe Neil Richardson was a bit before my time, lol!

I did Caz. Got back from Natter Club and Crystal Peaks just in time.

That tearaway lad that Kimini brought up has grown!! Dan is it? Also I don't remember Megan marrying the police man, doh!! Four new fellas, the two who want to make the village into Milton Keynes and those two protesters.

I did enjoy it, and will watch the four remaining episodes. Oh, and it was also mentioned that Moving On was returning. Brill, I loved that as well.

I remembered them getting married and yes he has grown!

No I didn't know those two from the village.

Is Moving On the one with different stories every time?

I always like the first couple of stories in the Moving On series but then I've often thought they got a bit boring. But will probably watch them!