FAO Bromley GFC - ST Prices | Page 2 | Vital Football

FAO Bromley GFC - ST Prices

I am being thick about this suggestion of dropping the prices the more you sell? If that was the case wouldn't everyone just delay buying?

Given the club needs cash flow early on where is the incentive to commit early?
The price is finalised for all ST holders once the sales figures are known (by a certain date).

Not that we would do it but I wonder how it happens in reality. Do people hand over credit card details knowing that the worst case price is X but the actual amount taken will less if we sell enough to go into a lower price range.

Thing is to ensure the club has the cash over the summer you would need to start this offer some time before the end of the season to allow enough time for people to apply.

I think its a neat idea and something like this might even tempt me to get a ST again.

Not that we would do it but I wonder how it happens in reality. Do people hand over credit card details knowing that the worst case price is X but the actual amount taken will less if we sell enough to go into a lower price range.

Thing is to ensure the club has the cash over the summer you would need to start this offer some time before the end of the season to allow enough time for people to apply.

I think its a neat idea and something like this might even tempt me to get a ST again.
I would imagine it would need to be a 'we will refund you the spare' on a certain date upon the condition of the specific targets being hit.