Fantasy Football - 2018/19 - Vital Villa Mini League | Vital Football

Fantasy Football - 2018/19 - Vital Villa Mini League

DeanoVilla

One Bloody Number
Hi guys.

Anyone who plays the official premier league fantasy football game and wants to join our Vital Mini League, the website and mini league code is below -

Website - https://fantasy.premierleague.com/
Code - 939715-431237

I will of course win as usual*, but come and have a go anyway.

Prize this year is a signed photo of Fear sat on the toilet**

*I never win
**Prize subject to availability and finding a photographer with no sense of smell

Villa being out of the Prem has really boosted my Fantasy league performances.

I used to get blinded by the claret & blue specs and put players like Adama and Okore in ahead of Hazard and Kompany.

Now I can pick a team based on merit rather than stupidity. lol

Congratulations to Kevin, who works on the floor above me, for winning the Vital Villa League last season and scooping the grand prize. I will drop the virtual trophy up to you Kev.

:party: :cup::party:

It's coming home.

Last chance guys.....

Deadline for joining the game is 19:00 tonight (1 hour before the United v Leicester game)

Anyone looking for a good cheap midfielder I highly suggest drafting in Kante from Chelsea while he's still cheap and at £5mil is an absolute bargain.

Anyone looking for a good cheap midfielder I highly suggest drafting in Kante from Chelsea while he's still cheap and at £5mil is an absolute bargain.

Sorry, but thats the worst advice ever. Ok he scored on Saturday but in general Defensive Midfielders are worthless in fantasy league. You need goalscorers and assist kings.

Not one to show off (ok, I am really), but I'm currently 50th in England and 129th in the World out of 4.9 million players!!!

Not a bad start.

Sorry, but thats the worst advice ever. Ok he scored on Saturday but in general Defensive Midfielders are worthless in fantasy league. You need goalscorers and assist kings.

How is that "the worst advice ever" ? would you rather spend the same amount on players that will never get game time or maybe the odd point here and there? You obvioudly don't know the player either because he gets points and for £5mil after I've spent all my money on Salah's and Sterling's It's a bloody good bargain.

Just because you're top of the league doesn't mean you can start belittling others, you're only 1 game in.