Fans Spokesman | Vital Football

Fans Spokesman

KennyKatona

Vital Youth Team
Why don't we set the ball rolling and see if we can a supporter involved in the decision making process, and to act as a conduit between the management of the club and the supporters.

I think @Chronic would fit this bill perfectly.

It's an idea but responsibility would fall on a supporters trust rather than just one supporter.

We had a fans forum yrs ago where a wide selection of supporters were chosen to interact with the club of which I was one,we met at regular intervals throughout the yr and discussed all manner of subjects which affected supporters but not what happened on the pitch although we met various managers to put supporters concerns and questions to them,this eventually evolved into the supporter liaison volunteers we now have this is where I bowed out as I didn’t have the time to commit to it

It's a pointless joke thread BM, FFS.

Well done for dragging it back up.

Sorry for engaging in other people's views.

On another note, Chelsea have in the last few days implemented a similar idea that gives a trust a voice with the board but not to the point where money is concerned

Sorry for engaging in other people's views.

On another note, Chelsea have in the last few days implemented a similar idea that gives a trust a voice with the board but not to the point where money is concerned

Chelsea announced on Tuesday that, starting on July 1, there will be three fans at the club’s board of directors meetings. These three people will be chosen through a selection process and elections. Once elected, they will take part in board meetings to make sure fans’ thoughts are taken into account. These fans will not have the right to vote or participate in meetings that have to do with players, coaching staff or the quarry. In addition, they will have to sign a confidentiality agreement and will attend about four meetings a year, for which they will receive 2,500 pounds annually, which will go to a charity.

Fans have pushing for more transparency from their clubs after the SL episode so this is an initiative by Chelsea to address that void. It may not be a success but it's worth a try.