Fan Believe Fund | Page 8 | Vital Football

Fan Believe Fund

I didn't mention minority group so don't know where that
came from. I spoke to one of the long standing committee members.
I think I'll leave it there, I'm not concerned now as I am not a member and will never support them in any way & they do not represent me or my views. Hence I am oppose to them representing fan fund members.

TBF Nzog, you have some strong views / feelings on here & where better to use them would be voicing those views at the / on the SC Committee you not think....seems a shame you were looking at doing it then changed your mind 🤔
If your opposed to them representing the ffm's then who will represent them...I mean the SC have a large / vocal voice with a direct link to the club??

So far no one has responded to my last message about the Fans Fund consultation with the club next week.

So if anyone wants to attend to represent Vital you need to let me know by 5pm today.

Thanks

I've had no replies so i will be going to the Fans Fund meeting.

If anyone has any suggestions / questions then please let me know and i'll do my best to pass them on and get answers.

My question isn’t about the fans fund, but if the club has spoken to the EFL about why we have been treated differently to Reading and why this is the case.

I have no idea if we'll have the ability to ask or get answers to things outside of the fans fund. But I'll ask if I can.
KDZ & MIW the meeting will only be about Fans Fund as advised in my invitation.
IMO this inconsistency of the EFL panel should be addressed elsewhere. Perhaps there's someone on there who we (as individual supporters) should write to.

If anyone has any suggestions / questions then please let me know and i'll do my best to pass them on and get answers.
Hi KDZ, not sure if anyone else has asked for this as I've not read the entire thread, but could you ask if they will be publishing annual itemised accounts. I would very much like to see how much money the fund generates annual an exactly where the money is spent.
I'm happy to pay money in if it contributes to making a real difference, but if there isn't enough take up or if the money is spent for example "administrating" the scheme then I'd have to rethink.

Hi KDZ, not sure if anyone else has asked for this as I've not read the entire thread, but could you ask if they will be publishing annual itemised accounts. I would very much like to see how much money the fund generates annual an exactly where the money is spent.
I'm happy to pay money in if it contributes to making a real difference, but if there isn't enough take up or if the money is spent for example "administrating" the scheme then I'd have to rethink.

I think that is a good suggestion and I will put it forward.

Let me know if anyone else wants to ask anything.

The only suggestion I would make KDZ is to give Fans Fund members some kind of priority when it comes to tickets. I wouldn’t expect to be given the same priority as season tickets holders, but perhaps being next on the list before they go on general sale, this is really only a benefit for away games as we never sell out at home. I am only speaking for myself but the reason I signed up to be a Fans Fund member was so I could contribute something to the club. I live too far away to get a season ticket but try to get to as many away games as I can (particularly those down south) plus a handful of home games. My Fans Fund membership is my way of having a season ticket without getting any matches for my money. I don’t care about that, and neither do I want any scarves or anything else. I would just prefer something that is worth something to me and that is having half a chance of seeing an important game every now and then when demand for tickets is high

I think that is a good suggestion and I will put it forward.

Let me know if anyone else wants to ask anything.
KDZ, sorry if this has already been asked,

If you're allowed could you ask if funds will be made available to the manager next season (when the embargo is lifted) for players to strengthen the squad as quite a few players will no doubt be leaving.

Thanks in advance. 👍

Who will be at this meeting KDZ

I don't know for sure but with this being just about the fans fund, I imagine it will most likely be people from the commercial side of things or fans liason.

It was mentioned at the start of January that the club would be organising a meeting that would likely include the chairman and manager in the upcoming weeks but there's been no more word on that yet.

Last edited:
I would rather one of our own ask the question thanks, had enough of emails and no replies.
Hahaha, I was simply providing a list of what's already being asked, so that there's no need to duplicate them with KDZ.

As for the unanswered emails, resend them all and cc me in ... should get a response that way.
👀

KDZ, sorry if this has already been asked,

If you're allowed could you ask if funds will be made available to the manager next season (when the embargo is lifted) for players to strengthen the squad as quite a few players will no doubt be leaving.

Thanks in advance. 👍

In the past I believe you got the option of what you wanted the money to go towards and one of them was strengthening the first team.

I will ask if that will remain an option.

In the past I believe you got the option of what you wanted the money to go towards and one of them was strengthening the first team.

I will ask if that will remain an option.
I don't think it was toward a transfer kitty though KDZ ...more like training facilities.

I think Frank's question was outside the realm of fans fund.