Fa cup | Page 2 | Vital Football

Fa cup

I think the draw is tomorrow and in any case we will lose the replay but having watched most of the games / highlights I actually fear every single club left in the competition.

There have been many players that have left us for supposedly better things only to go downhill.

after the game on Saturday that is just seven wins of their last 24 matches in all competitions. Brilliant.

Yeah, it would be funny to see DW Norwich side play against one of the best premiership sides - end up like 8-0

We all know DW would go -5-4-1 and try to do what he did against Saints but this time we'd be about 4 down after 20 minutes

We are away to best position team left.
Binners at home to lowest ranked team left.

That is how things are going.

away to liverpool. best to lose replay
That'll be right - its now written in stone by the FA that we have to play liverpool regardless and the rest can have the easier runs - prem start liverpool, finish liverpool, fa cup liverpool liverpool liverpool - sick of that match up over the years

There was a time back in the late 1980s that we could beat Liverpool . It’s not Liverpools fault that they are now planets above us …that’s our boards and owners fault for not driving NCFC forwards since all those years ago

There was a time back in the late 1980s that we could beat Liverpool . It’s not Liverpools fault that they are now planets above us …that’s our boards and owners fault for not driving NCFC forwards since all those years ago

I have seen us win 3 - 1 at Anfield.