FA Cup | Page 4 | Vital Football

FA Cup

I didn't realise the big clubs weren't in the draw yet, so without a big team where you can generate big revenue you probably just want lower level opponents you can hopefully get past. Can't moan at non league opponents.
Sorry King but one word... Chorley!!

Decent draw. Non league club away. Its part of the magic of the FA Cup. Hopefully it’ll be York - they’ll give us a very healthy allocation to maximise revenue. Either fixture likely to be on TV.

They are in the same league mate.
Come on Ooooo, we've been giant killers ourselves enough times to know when to give credit to the underdogs.

Not sure what Charlton's starting XI was compared to Tuesday (I know May was only a sub and Blackett-Taylor didn't play) but let's give CVPMs some credit .....they were magnificent.

Come on Ooooo, we've been giant killers ourselves enough times to know when to give credit to the underdogs.

Not sure what Charlton's starting XI was compared to Tuesday (I know May was only a sub and Blackett-Taylor didn't play) but let's give CVPMs some credit .....they were magnificent.
They played well but let’s not forget the Standard they play at. These are proper out siders. Charlton are crap.

11 changes from the side that started against us.

York City of course are managed by Neil Ardley, the same Neil Ardley whose Solihull Moors took us to a replay and extra time two years ago. That won’t be an easy game.

Two very similar draws to be honest. Both great cities but two shit soulless out of town grounds in the middle of nowhere. Will be awful if TV moves it to Friday night. Financially though it’s the best draw we could get. Televised against an opponent we should beat.

Last edited:
Just wondering if Paper Mill manager dropped in form players and swapped his team around playing other key players who are on form in positions they don't usually play in.