FA cup replays | Vital Football

FA cup replays

Bulmer1889

Vital Football Legend
Staff member
Are a thing of the past the FA have decided to do away with them so denying the smaller clubs the chance of a money spinner, everything is geared up to the top teams
The sooner they all fuck off into a European super league and let the rest of us get on with it the better for me

Thiz only ayfe a dozen teams the FA give a f..k about and no prizes for guessing who they are! The rest of us exist as cannon fodder for the up their own arse twats! It,s like turning up with pea shooters to fight an enemy with nuclear weapons!

Are a thing of the past the FA have decided to do away with them so denying the smaller clubs the chance of a money spinner, everything is geared up to the top teams
The sooner they all fuck off into a European super league and let the rest of us get on with it the better for me
Agreed 100% Bully.:clap: UTB

Thiz only ayfe a dozen teams the FA give a f..k about and no prizes for guessing who they are! The rest of us exist as cannon fodder for the up their own arse twats! It,s like turning up with pea shooters to fight an enemy with nuclear weapons!
I presume you're thinkin of the S6 massives as one of the ayfe dozen Mi owd pal?:ROFLMAO: UTB

Change after change after change after change. They're fucking with the game in some fundamental way every single season. And because nothing matters anymore, they just get away with it. The call for a football regulator is a just one.

It's a continuation of the erosion of our traditions. Everything special about England is being attacked, football is no exception. The Arabs and the Yanks who run the PL as well as their marionettes at the FA don't care about tradition or our rich football pyramid. They didn't care about Bury.

Don't buy the lie that this is about too much football either.

The international calendar has ballooned with the Nation's League, there's an expanded European Championships, the unnecessary Europa Conference League and every season break the big clubs jet off to Asia and North America for lucrative big pay day friendlies.

It's a continuation of the erosion of our traditions. Everything special about England is being attacked, football is no exception. The Arabs and the Yanks who run the PL as well as their marionettes at the FA don't care about tradition or our rich football pyramid. They didn't care about Bury.

Don't buy the lie that this is about too much football either.

The international calendar has ballooned with the Nation's League, there's an expanded European Championships, the unnecessary Europa Conference League and every season break the big clubs jet off to Asia and North America for lucrative big pay day friendlies.
Like the Abba song goes,MONEY MONEY MONEY,The greedy BASTARDS.UTB

Its what is happening in every part of society, administrative over-reach. No one wanted to see people being killed of injured at work, so they took Health and Safety and gave it to a manager, who built his empire, and every year they have to find another thing to make safe otherwise they are out of a job. The Equalities Act was passed so people weren't discriminated against, and they gave that to managers, who built their empires, and every year they have to find another thing to make equal otherwise they are out of a job, in the battle of diminishing returns.

The FA after years of being run on a shoestring by a few old boys in committees, suddenly find themselves with lots more money to spend, but in the PL, holding a tiger by the ears. So they spend the money on lots of over-reach, and appoint managers of this and that, who built their empires, and every year they have to find another thing to mindlessly fuck about with, otherwise they are out of a job.

I suspect most of the people coming up with all this change never played or go to games. They do have mortgages to pay, and they take priority over the sanctity of the game itself. Independent regulator.? Like Ofcom and Ofwat.? another opportunity to spend taxpayer money on another bunch of unaccountable meddlers to under-perform and bugger up the thing they are supposed to be conserving. Doesn't appeal to me...

Its what is happening in every part of society, administrative over-reach. No one wanted to see people being killed of injured at work, so they took Health and Safety and gave it to a manager, who built his empire, and every year they have to find another thing to make safe otherwise they are out of a job. The Equalities Act was passed so people weren't discriminated against, and they gave that to managers, who built their empires, and every year they have to find another thing to make equal otherwise they are out of a job, in the battle of diminishing returns.

The FA after years of being run on a shoestring by a few old boys in committees, suddenly find themselves with lots more money to spend, but in the PL, holding a tiger by the ears. So they spend the money on lots of over-reach, and appoint managers of this and that, who built their empires, and every year they have to find another thing to mindlessly fuck about with, otherwise they are out of a job.

I suspect most of the people coming up with all this change never played or go to games. They do have mortgages to pay, and they take priority over the sanctity of the game itself. Independent regulator.? Like Ofcom and Ofwat.? another opportunity to spend taxpayer money on another bunch of unaccountable meddlers to under-perform and bugger up the thing they are supposed to be conserving. Doesn't appeal to me...

It will be interesting (if anybody still cares) to see what power this “independent” regulator is given.
Who appoints him or her or it?
If he, she or it does the job properly and upsets the top PL clubs, how long before they are sacked? (Sorry. I meant “resigned to pursue other interests”).

Last edited:
It will be interesting (if anybody still cares) to see what power this “independent” regulator is given.
Who appoints him or her or it?
If he, she or it does the job properly and upsets the top PL clubs, how long before they are sacked?
Just praying to any god that will listen that it’s not eni aluko 🙏

Way things are going in this mad World footy will be the least of our probs. Better start revising my skills for when it all kicks off because the state of our current armed forces I can see the old and bold being called up to form the Coffin Dodgers Airborne Brigade! Good job I,ve continued with my early morning physical jerks, standing by my bed with my boots in my hand and practicing my landings by jumping off the top of the wardrobe landing on the Missis to ensure a soft landing.
Wonder if I get issued with prescription tablets as part of my kit? As for football, like the rest of the World, it,s run by idiots and completely F..KED!!

Just how long will the BBC still be able to maitain the mantra "the magic of the FA Cup"?

Where's Lineker when you really need him?

In someone else's pocket???

If Leicetser get promoted he,ll be like a pig in shite and never be off the gogglebox.
Click! Turn the f..ker off!

Well the not so great Dane Thomas Frank is in full agreement with scrapping replays. Brentford, who've never won a major trophy, are far too grand to soil themselves with two games against a lower or non league team in his opinion.

To which he was informed that in 2005, when the club was in huge financial debt to Ron Noades and a fan trust was looking to takeover, a draw away to Southampton in the 5th round meant the half a million quid they got for the Griffin Park replay saved the club from liquidation.

How quickly clubs like Brentford forget.