FA Cup replay tickets..... | Vital Football

FA Cup replay tickets.....

All ground open except Brian Moore stand so a few GR Stand ST holders will have to re locate to make space for a handful of away fans.
Poor show that Gills have been left with about 3 - 4 days to sell tickets for this. Not sure why the FA took so long to confirm a date. Still at £15 we should get a couple of thousand attending.

All ground open except Brian Moore stand so a few GR Stand ST holders will have to re locate to make space for a handful of away fans.
Poor show that Gills have been left with about 3 - 4 days to sell tickets for this. Not sure why the FA took so long to confirm a date. Still at £15 we should get a couple of thousand attending.
Sunderland wanted to move it back a week to 26th due to international call ups, but FA said they had to play their league game with Burton then.

Done - Oldies at £10
Maybe would not have bothered if the main stands were not open.
Will be interesting to see if the expected Sunderland quota is extended due to so many exiles in the south.

Got my RE usual seat sorted and had to queue! Funny how, once I had my ticket in hand, I became confident Gills would get through.

Nope, the whole ground isn't open. Only 3 blocks open in Gordon road stand, AB & C. Season ticket holders there have to relocate. Oh dear!

Nope, the whole ground isn't open. Only 3 blocks open in Gordon road stand, AB & C. Season ticket holders there have to relocate. Oh dear!

Yes, As I posted near the start of this thread! If your scrolling thumb is injured then....
Oh never mind.

No real hardship is it ? Plenty of room in the GRS to move people along and give the Sunderland fans some cover on a winters evening.

I actually think we should allocate half of the GRS to away fans for next season and just leave the town end empty - except for any really massive travelling support or if demand ever outstripped seats for home supporters

Ludicrous that we have had that temporary stand for nearly 17 years now.