FA Cup Final - Who do you WANT to win ? | Vital Football

FA Cup Final - Who do you WANT to win ?

holtelower

Vital Football Hero
Should have done this before now really, but who do you WANT to win, not who you expect to win.

Personally, I want Hull to win, both for Steve Bruce, who I have always liked (always said he is the only Bluenose I had any respect for) , and I think it would be funny if Arsenal went another year with sod all, the fans would be in meltdown !.

Although, I do expect Arsenal to win 2-0

I was hoping there would be an option for 'Ain't bothered' - which I'm not, but as I have to choose one, I go for Hull.

Fairytale stuff so far. This is what propper management can achieve even with very limited resources. Keep it up Hull!

Hull finished below us this season. Hardly a ringing endorsement of Bruce is it?

Arsenal don't seem to be up for it as much as Hull. Steve Bruce has developed a huge gut, hasn't he?

Wurzel - 17/5/2014 18:34

Hull finished below us this season. Hardly a ringing endorsement of Bruce is it?
A promoted team with even more limited resources than us that took us apart at Villa park (not so at the KC admittedly) leading the FA cup final against Arsenal.......nothing to be ashamed of though is it.

My proposed rule change for 2014.

In games where extra time is possible, each time are allowed up to 3 susbstiutes in the 90 minutes normal time, and 1 substitute in extra time.

Wanted hull, but hey ho.

Steve Bruce isn't a bluenose!!

Didn't get to see it, wasn't screened over here.