F1 Final Race | Vital Football

F1 Final Race

billybobcat

Vital 1st Team Regular
I hope Hamilton wins otherwise it will be a fucking farce. What the hell is all this double points for the final race and what the hell are Mercedes playing at.

Yes Rosberg(the fucking cheat) is a German and so is Mercedes Chief Toto Wolff and obviously the Mercedes Company is German but they have been biased towards Rosberg most of the season.

If Hamilton gains pole i think the cheating **** will try and take him out so in a way im not sure if i want Hamilton getting pole.

That little **** Bernie Ecclestone wants hung/drawn/quartered if Rosberg wins the tile.

Not a fan of F1 but i was listening to a debate about the double points issue on the radio yesterday and it seems a bit strange that one race can attract double points it's like demeaning all the other races in my opinion.

Double points? What a stupid idea.

On the last game of the season if Newcastle win can we have 28 points. Stupid.

Its a farce mate just to make things more interesting but with Hamilton winning 10 wins so far it would be criminal if he loses out because of this hair brained scheme by Bernie Ecclestone.

Good old Bernie Ecclestone who allegedly paid a bribe to get off with a bribe, you couldn't make it up.

billybobcat - 22/11/2014 10:29

t would be criminal if he loses out because of this hair brained scheme by Bernie Ecclestone.

Looking at Bernie's hair, is it any wonder this will likely turn into a farce.

Yes F1 has it's flaws, like every major sport. But i've been following Mercedes since they came back. They've had many a shit and uncompetitive car until this season.

They've knocked Red Bull off their perch, it's what everyone wanted!?

I don't think they've ever given preference to a driver, i want Lewis to win and think he will.

The fact is he has a far more aggressive style of driving, so for every race he's won, he's had a few where the car has broken.

Nico is far easier on the car so he's picked up good points even when there's been problems with his car, this is why he's still in with a shout.

Plus he's been faster than Lewis in qualifying.

Hamilton tends to choke unde pressure in qualifying, but then pulls it together for the race, this is exactly what i expect to happen. Rosberg doesn't race well under pressure.

Also.. Trying to take Hamilton out would be pointless as the risk of fucking his own car up is massive.

It's not a sport, it's utter shite, watching cars go round and round and the fastest car funnily enough wins, not the best driver, in the days of Senna then maybe it was worth a watch, but darts is much better.

That's a very simplistic view of things. It's not just the racing, it's a battle of great racers and mastermind architects.

The aerodynamic and technical excellence of teams is what's being rewarded.

If you follow the sport and see cars being unveiled in January/February and see the guys in the know disect the prowess of the potential front runners, it's exciting, geeky perhaps but it all adds to the anticipation of a new season, just like football when your club signs a few decent players..

F1technical is a fantastic forum for enthusiasts.

Thought this year has been a bit more like it for F1, although MotoGp, WSBK, British Superbikes, TT, North West 200, are the real races, and racers.

Happy to see Hamilton win, thought he raised his game after the coming together at Spa, and basically taught Rosberg a lesson.

There's the conspiracy theories put to bed. Did they fuck with Rosberg's car for the shear unjustice of the second best driver in their team never mind the whole competition winning the title.